Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

omer919

Nov 27, 2016
New build up.
It's for A-only devices.
DOWNLOAD

It's compressed for both faster uploads and faster downloads for people with poor net speeds, so bear in mind that you have to extract it.

Changes:
-well, same as latest phh Treble AOSP, it loves notches and stuff like that
- August security patch
- latest LineageOS 15.1 changes

Where is this from?
Did you created this version (unofficial )or phh (official)?

Last edited:

Jeik

Jun 27, 2011
Dublin
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Xiaomi 13
Where is this from?
Did you created this version (unofficial )or phh (official)?

Where is what from?
Even the one made by phh is unofficial, what is your point?
I made a build initially for myself by using only the build script made by phh and got permission to upload it for others to install as well.

I will be uploading new builds whenever new stuff comes up ( probably next month? ) .

SkyHigh76

Sep 8, 2017
Where is what from?
Even the one made by phh is unofficial, what is your point?
I made a build initially for myself by using only the build script made by phh and got permission to upload it for others to install as well.

I will be uploading new builds whenever new stuff comes up ( probably next month? ) .

Hi, first of all thanks for the update. Is this with gapps included or not. Must I install gapps in TWRP? If I have to which version did you use?

osk4rin

Sep 7, 2015
San Diego
Samsung Galaxy S21 FE
New build up.
It's for A-only devices.
DOWNLOAD

It's compressed for both faster uploads and faster downloads for people with poor net speeds, so bear in mind that you have to extract it.

Changes:
-well, same as latest phh Treble AOSP, it loves notches and stuff like that
- August security patch
- latest LineageOS 15.1 changes
Download takes forever, even if I have a fast internet speed.

noth3nd

Aug 26, 2018
HI

Thanks!!! This build is working pretty good on my Huawei p9 lite (prague). :D But i seen that in ur build isn't Fm Radio. When it will be added? :silly:

• Angry
Reactions: macgealai

JBolho

Nov 8, 2011
Porto
Oppo Reno8 Lite
this rom has not been updated for 2-3 months and can not ask when the update?

No. Devs do their work for free. They go through hours of their own time, wearing their own hardware, using their own knowledge, solving headaches after headaches, all of that... For free.
It's a matter of respect. It's written all over XDA rules. If any user is not pleased with a project's speed, they can get the sources and do what they want by themselves.
This has been said and continues to be said a million times all over this community, is it so hard to read the rules upon signing up to this?
If someone is doing something for free, the one and only answer to those questions is simply "when it's ready. You want faster, do it yourself or pay someone to do it"

D

Deleted member 7646815

Does it work on any device? because I have an LG Spirit H440

Not just any device. It would have to have shipped with Android Oreo or have been updated to Oreo with Treble support. Looks like the LG Spirit is on Lollipop/Marshmallow, so you won't be able to install this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts