Generic System Image for Treble Devices
for arm64 - A or A/B Partition style Devices only
" #DroidOnTime "
* Your warranty is now void.
* We are not responsible for anything that may happen to your phone by installing any custom ROMs and/or kernels.
* You do it at your own risk and take the responsibility upon yourself and you are not to blame us or XDA and its respected developers.
"This is an user friendly thread, all your suggestions are important to us and will be taken into consideration.."
dotOS is an Android Rom which focuses on performance and stability.
We focus on making our rom look and feel great without struggling on Performance and Battery, so that one can get most out of his/her device.....
Download : dotOS Generic System Image
* system_arm64_a.zip is for arm64 - A - ONLY Partition Devices.
* system_arm64_ab.zip is for arm64 - A/B Partirion Devices.
* These builds do not include GApps and they are not rooted.
To know which device supports Treble and their Partition Style, Architecture etc please refer to https://github.com/phhusson/treble_e...entations/wiki
Hemanth S Tobi for Retro Music Player
Pierre-Hugues HUSSON for his work on Treble
And to all those who have contributed in any manner.
Ganesh Varma - Lead Developer
Kuber Sharma - Developer and Developer Relations Manager
Sam Grande - UI and UX Developer
Iacob Ionut - UI, UX and Java Developer
Hari Ambadi - Graphics and Visual Designer
Alexcbrookes - Graphics and Visual Designer
Liked The ROm? Want to Help Us? Then gift us some credits
dot OS Source https://github.com/DotOS
Phh-Treble Source https://github.com/phhusson/device_phh_treble
Support & Communities:
Google Plus Community
As soon as the problem occurs, take a logcat!
for more READ THIS