FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Unofficial Treble-enabled Resurrection Remix(10/03)

263 posts
Thanks Meter: 329

By pchatzop, Senior Member on 10th March 2018, 11:30 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
This is a unofficial build of Resurrection Remix Oreo, a personal and community favorite, with full treble support(courtesy of phhusson).

Tested on my mido, with the latest kernel by Abhishek987, no bugs found on first glance, everything is working(thank abhishek987 for the wonderful treble implementation on mido).

Here is the folder link for the builds: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1Qj...1nyKyoOaMSBfZg
No su or gapps included, you can root with the attached magisk zip. Have not tested opengapps, since i exclusively use microg, and support for microg(signature spoofing) is build into the rom.

Built this with help of phhusson, which we should all thank for bringing treble support for all custom roms.

Changelog:
24/03: Removed all previous builds, and built with latest phh's scripts. All variants uploaded. It should work on more devices now.
14/03: Fixed button backlight disable feature,disabled adb authentication for testing purposes.
11/03: Fixed bootanimation, applied dm-verity patch(may help with some devices), added exfat support in rom for kernels that support it.
10/03: Initial build.

The differences as of now with my builds and the ones from phh, is fixed bootanimation, hw buttons backlight patch(it still requires a modded framework overlay for RR to be able to customize and disable them), and microg signature spoofing. If they dont apply to your device or your usage habits, feel free to use his build.

All mido related fixes are in a seperate folder now.
To treble-ize your device, please use the mido-gsi-vendor+kernel-rr.zip(Many thanks to zile995 for this, no need to search for the 18/02 los build anymore!)
To get notification led customization and mido-specific proximity sensor fixes, replace /system/frameworks/org.lineageos.platform-res.apk with the one in the folder. This needs to be applied every time you flash the rom. I hope to make it a vendor overlay soon.

Don't use any mido related files on other devices, or you will have serious issues(and in devices that don't have factory images released, hard bricks).
Attached Files
File Type: zip Magisk-v16.0-cust.zip - [Click for QR Code] (9.03 MB, 10100 views)
The Following 33 Users Say Thank You to pchatzop For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pchatzop Ad-Free

10th March 2018, 12:34 PM |#2  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Is the magisk zip only for mido? Or is it generic as well?
10th March 2018, 12:45 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
I only have mido for testing , but it should be universal. I should build an image with su for treble devices without twrp, I guess.
The Following User Says Thank You to pchatzop For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pchatzop Ad-Free
10th March 2018, 12:46 PM |#4  
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 46

More
An alpha build of twrp is available for the Honor 9 lite. I'll test in the next 24 hrs and report here.
10th March 2018, 12:55 PM |#5  
Flag Vienna
Thanks Meter: 4,250

More
Working on any Treble supported device right?
10th March 2018, 01:00 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member

More
It should work on any device phh-treble works.
The Following User Says Thank You to pchatzop For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pchatzop Ad-Free
10th March 2018, 01:44 PM |#7  
France / Germany
Thanks Meter: 276

More
Would you be interested in adding fixes for the Huawei mate 10 pro ?
I could try to play the guinea pig.
Maybe a secondary flashable zip / kernel would do the job as not much has to be fixed...
10th March 2018, 02:33 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member

More
Have you tried the current build? I would like to know the issues with huawei treble devices.
10th March 2018, 02:42 PM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 129

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pchatzop

Have you tried the current build? I would like to know the issues with huawei treble devices.

Downloading mate. I will flash with my p10+. Btw, im using carbon rom atm.
10th March 2018, 03:09 PM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 365

More
Work on mido.
10th March 2018, 05:59 PM |#11  
Flag Kenilworth
Thanks Meter: 130

More
Bootloops on my Huawei P Smart. Phh's V12 ROM works Ok though.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
microg, oreo, resurrection remix, treble, unofficial

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)