FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[RECOVERY][3.1.0-0] TWRP Recovery for BLU Pure XL

237 posts
Thanks Meter: 463
 
Post Reply Email Thread
TeamWin's TWRP Touch Recovery for BLU Pure XL (and clones)
https://twrp.me/

TWRP is an open source, community project. TWRP development is done by roughly 4 people at this point. We also have a large support community with many people who are willing to answer questions and help people with their devices either through our IRC channel or on forums like xda-developers.

A custom recovery is used for installing custom software on your device. This custom software can include smaller modifications like rooting your device or even replacing the firmware of the device with a completely custom ROM like OmniROM.

Source to build TWRP you can find here.

SCREENSHOTS: HERE

Bugs:
If you find any bug I haven't noticed, please go here and send me bug report. It would help me solving most problems in further builds.

Flashing instructions:
Use Flashify, TWRP Manager or follow this thread.

WARNING!
Code:
This is custom recovery image.
Wait for progress but don't ask for ETA - I have my own life too. 
You are flashing it at your own risk - don't do it if you don't know what it's used for!
I'm not responsible for earthquake, thermonuclear war or any damage on your phone. If you point finger at me for messing up your phone I'll laugh at you.
Changelog:
Code:
3.1.0 2017-03-18
  • Release notes: [link]
  • Fixed partitioning problems.
  • Added support for more partitions (/logo, /nvram etc.)
  • Fixed restoring backups.
  • Fixed CPU temp indicator.
3.0.2-0 Official 2016-04-053.0.1-0 Official 2016-04-01 3.0.0-1 Official 2016-02-26 (on AndroidFileHost)
  • Recovery is now STABLE in usage!
  • Restoring backups is now FIXED!
  • Mounting to PC should be now FIXED!
  • Some improvments to code
3.0.0-0 Official 2016-02-20
  • Added official support for this device
  • Nothing changed since last build
3.0.0-beta3 2016-02-07
  • Fixed backup restoring issue Seems not to be fixed, will be working on it
  • Some iprovements
3.0.0-beta2 2016-02-07
  • Fixed partitions problem - TWRP sees & mounts them now
  • Fixed battery percentage indicator
3.0.0-beta1 2016-02-06
  • Initial release
  • TWRP can't mount partitions, doesn't read storage
  • Any other bugs are related to problem mentioned above
  • TWRP boots and reboots correctly


Donwload: here (SourceForge)

Device tree: device_x2xtreme

Credits: Ethan Yonker aka Dees_Troy & whole TWRP Dev Team

XDA:DevDB Information
TWRP 3.1.0, Tool/Utility for the Blu Pure XL

Contributors
bemolx
Source Code: https://github.com/TeamWin


Version Information
Status: Stable
Current Stable Version: v3.1.0-0
Stable Release Date: 2017-03-18

Created 2016-02-06
Last Updated 2017-04-03
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bemolx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bemolx Ad-Free
 
 
6th February 2016, 02:23 PM |#2  
bemolx's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 463
 
Donate to Me
More
Info 2 Bugs & changelogs
What does work:
  • Everything.
What doesn't work:



Look at changelog. Thank you
The Following User Says Thank You to bemolx For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bemolx Ad-Free
6th February 2016, 03:15 PM |#3  
T-Macgnolia's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Shannon, Ms.
Thanks Meter: 2,011
 
Donate to Me
More
No disrespect, bit did you compile this? I ask cause I am trying to compile the new TWRP for my device wich is a LG G Stylo and my touch input does not work. So I was wondering if you had this issue and if so how did you fix it?
6th February 2016, 03:17 PM |#4  
bemolx's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 463
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by T-Macgnolia

No disrespect, bit did you compile this? I ask cause I am trying to compile the new TWRP for my device wich is a LG G Stylo and my touch input does not work. So I was wondering if you had this issue and if so how did you fix it?

Yes, Ive compiled it without any errors at first time. I don't know how to help you at this moment. Ask TeamWin Devs
Cheers

Wysłane z mojego X2_Soul_Xtreme
7th February 2016, 05:11 AM |#5  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bemolx

Yes, Ive compiled it without any errors at first time. I don't know how to help you at this moment. Ask TeamWin Devs
Cheers

Wysłane z mojego X2_Soul_Xtreme

Quote:
Originally Posted by bemolx

What doesn't work: CPU temperature indicator, mounting to PC

3.0.0-beta2

  • Fixed partitions problem - TWRP see & mount them now
  • Fixed battery percentage indicator
3.0.0-beta1
  • Initial release
  • TWRP can't mount partitions, doesn't read storage
  • Any other bugs are related to problem mentioned above
  • TWRP boots and reboot correctly


Olá, estou com problema em montar "cache" não consigo restaurar a rom stock... Backup feito com o novo twrp 3.0 beta 2... Alguma dicas.....
7th February 2016, 11:26 AM |#6  
bemolx's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 463
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eualex

Olá, estou com problema em montar "cache" não consigo restaurar a rom stock... Backup feito com o novo twrp 3.0 beta 2... Alguma dicas.....

Can you provide me logcat or at least error shown while restoring your backup? It would help much.

PS. Next time write in English because it's better for me and other users in this forum to understand what's your problem.

Update: Yeah... I've bricked my device too. Now I know the problem and I am working on it. Wait for beta3

Wysłane z mojego X2_Soul_Xtreme
7th February 2016, 11:03 PM |#7  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bemolx

Can you provide me logcat or at least error shown while restoring your backup? It would help much.

PS. Next time write in English because it's better for me and other users in this forum to understand what's your problem.

Update: Yeah... I've bricked my device too. Now I know the problem and I am working on it. Wait for beta3

Wysłane z mojego X2_Soul_Xtreme


The error was with TWRP 3.0 beta 3. Could not mount the cache for that reason did not finish the restoration, I reinstalled TWRP 2.8 per adb and got a mont in the cache. Now all ok with TWRP 2.8. Thank you for your attention, I am waiting for the first custom for blu pure xl. Summary error was to assemble cache error does not happen with TWRP 2.8.
7th February 2016, 11:07 PM |#8  
bemolx's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 463
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eualex

The error was with TWRP 3.0 beta 1. Could not mount the cache for that reason did not finish the restoration, I reinstalled TWRP 2.8 per adb and got a mont in the cache. Now all ok with TWRP 2.8. Thank you for your attention, I am waiting for the first custom for blu pure xl.

Okay, I see In beta3 everything has beed updated - in beta1 you couldn't mount any partition because of bad recovery.fstab which is already fixed
Cheers

Sent from Nexus 5
7th February 2016, 11:11 PM |#9  
Member
Thanks Meter: 5
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bemolx

Okay, I see In beta3 everything has beed updated - in beta1 you couldn't mount any partition because of bad recovery.fstab which is already fixed
Cheers

Sent from Nexus 5

Edit, was using the TWRP 3.0 beta 3 ...... So I could settle with TWRP 2.8. Thank you
9th February 2016, 05:56 AM |#10  
AlexDC2013's Avatar
Junior Member
Flag Arad
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
beta restore fail
Same issue at me. When I tried to restore the backup in twrp 3.0.0 beta 3 it stopped. And briked my phone.
I was needed to install twrp 2.8.6.0 back and restore the backup to boot again the phone.
26th February 2016, 05:52 PM |#11  
bemolx's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 463
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexDC2013

Same issue at me. When I tried to restore the backup in twrp 3.0.0 beta 3 it stopped. And briked my phone.
I was needed to install twrp 2.8.6.0 back and restore the backup to boot again the phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eualex

Edit, was using the TWRP 3.0 beta 3 ...... So I could settle with TWRP 2.8. Thank you

Restoring backup problems have been solved in v3.0.0-1. Please wait for upload at the official download page. Thank you

Wysłane z mojego X2_Soul_Xtreme
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes