Accidentally deleted bluetooth

Search This thread

Short Circuit

Feb 29, 2016
Toronto
I accidentally deleted bluetooth. I flashed(?) the stock recovery found in this thread http://xdaforums.com/pure-xl/general/twrp-recovery-root-blu-pure-xl-allview-t3269447 and had no luck. I also tried factory resetting it. Any ideas on how to get it to work again? Whenever I try to enable bluetooth I get the "Bluetooth share has stopped working" error.

Do you mean you uninstalled one of the Bluetooth apps in System > Advanced Settings > Apps > All?

If so, please use some sort of root explorer app (you have to be rooted first) to navigate to either /system/app/Bluetooth or /system/priv-app/Amigo_Bluetooth and install whichever .apk that appears to be not installed. I believe this should fix your issue.

gasmp

May 4, 2016
LA
Do you mean you uninstalled one of the Bluetooth apps in System > Advanced Settings > Apps > All?

If so, please use some sort of root explorer app (you have to be rooted first) to navigate to either /system/app/Bluetooth or /system/priv-app/Amigo_Bluetooth and install whichever .apk that appears to be not installed. I believe this should fix your issue.

Alright so the .apk file is missing from system/apps/Bluetooth. The one in amigo_bluetooth is still there

Short Circuit

Feb 29, 2016
Toronto
Alright so the .apk file is missing from system/apps/Bluetooth. The one in amigo_bluetooth is still there

Interesting.

I've uploaded my /system/app/Bluetooth folder here. Could you please download that, extract the folder inside to somewhere, and either:

Push the folder via adb using the command adb push Bluetooth /system/app/ while your command prompt/terminal is in the same directory where you extracted the "Bluetooth" folder (cd DRIVE:\your\directory\path\Bluetooth (Windows) or ~/your/directory/path/Bluetooth (Linux) ).
or
Transfer the extracted "Bluetooth" folder to either your microSD or a USB Drive, plug it into your phone and move the folder to /system/apps using your root file explorer app.

Finally, install the Bluetooth.apk inside (which I'm assuming is the one you uninstalled since it is missing).

Let me know how it goes, thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: gasmp

gasmp

May 4, 2016
LA
Interesting.

I've uploaded my /system/app/Bluetooth folder . Could you please download that, extract the folder inside to somewhere, and either:

Push the folder via adb using the command adb push Bluetooth /system/app/ while your command prompt/terminal is in the same directory where you extracted the "Bluetooth" folder (cd DRIVE:\your\directory\path\Bluetooth (Windows) or ~/your/directory/path/Bluetooth (Linux) ).
or
Transfer the extracted "Bluetooth" folder to either your microSD or a USB Drive, plug it into your phone and move the folder to /system/apps using your root file explorer app.

Finally, install the Bluetooth.apk inside (which I'm assuming is the one you uninstalled since it is missing).

You just saved my phone's Bluetooth! Thank you very very much.

degarb

Mar 18, 2015
Do I creat app folder?

I don't have a /system/app/ folder, just a /system folder with subfolders, none are called app.

Do I create the app folder?

Short Circuit

Feb 29, 2016
Toronto
I don't have a /system/app/ folder, just a /system folder with subfolders, none are called app.

Do I create the app folder?

Can you check again? Make sure you go to your system folder from your phone's root directory. It should contain almost all of the default apps installed on your phone when it came out of the box (with the rest of it being in priv-apps).

LAKLANDER

Sep 9, 2017
I have the exact same problem as the OP - I tried downloading the said file but my phone says the file is corrupt - can someone please send an updated version?

Reactions: cgkh

RFMachado

Sep 12, 2017
Same problem, file corrupt.

Bluetooth got erased because the system detected that the app was sending sms by itself (or so it said) and thus deleted it. I have the same problem as the one above, the file seems to be corrupt and can't install the .apk

Please, if there is another way to solve this say so.

Reactions: cgkh

cgkh

Sep 13, 2017
Same problem...

I have the same problem as above, my phone detected the SMS permission and said it might cost you money and recommend an uninstall. I never realised I would be able to uninstall Bluetooth without being rooted but it did it anyway - maybe it's an android bug?

Anyway, I tried downloading your Bluetooth.apk and reinstalling but it said file corrupt.

Any help would be much appreciated! Sounds like this is a bug that's been going around...

prak24

Sep 13, 2017
Hello, I cant find the Amigo Bluetooth folder in /system/priv-app. So Can anyone please provide me the folder here

Also any other solution for re enabling the Bluetooth

tbirdguy

https://xdaforums.com/pure-xl/help/guide-unbrick-softbricked-blu-pure-xl-t3371981

following this thread will allow you to reload the factory rom to default settings, including all factory apps and files. this is a "OEM reset"
to the fullest, bringing phone back to factory sent condition. (be prepared to do a few ota updates when done)

pay attn and read the whole thread (Yes I know its long) especially when it talks about SP Flash tool...

urbiwanus

Sep 14, 2017
https://xdaforums.com/pure-xl/help/guide-unbrick-softbricked-blu-pure-xl-t3371981

following this thread will allow you to reload the factory rom to default settings, including all factory apps and files. this is a "OEM reset"
to the fullest, bringing phone back to factory sent condition. (be prepared to do a few ota updates when done)

pay attn and read the whole thread (Yes I know its long) especially when it talks about SP Flash tool...

Thanks for the info.

I dont know yet if a simple apk via adb could fix the problem here instead of flashing the complete device

cgkh

Sep 13, 2017
Fixed

Hey, I had a look elsewhere and found a forum on the Lenovo website (can't post link here), hopefully this will work for you too.

Basically you want to go to Settings>Apps>Reset app settings and that'll do the trick.

Good luck!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Interesting.

I've uploaded my /system/app/Bluetooth folder here. Could you please download that, extract the folder inside to somewhere, and either:

or

You just saved my phone's Bluetooth! Thank you very very much.

Glad it worked! ;)
    I have the exact same problem as the OP - I tried downloading the said file but my phone says the file is corrupt - can someone please send an updated version?
    Same problem, file corrupt.

Bluetooth got erased because the system detected that the app was sending sms by itself (or so it said) and thus deleted it. I have the same problem as the one above, the file seems to be corrupt and can't install the .apk

Please, if there is another way to solve this say so.