Warning /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear * war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please do some * research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * bemolx */
Don't report directly to CyanogenMod. It's unofficial build which means only me or members of this community can help you. Post them directly into this thread.
How to install:
- Flash TWRP recovery.
- Download CyanogenMod package, place it on phone's storage.
- Optional: download GApps, do the same as above.
- Make full backup.
- Perform factory reset.
- Flash packages & reboot!
- CyanogenMod 13.0: [
- GApps [ARM64 & 6.0]:
Thanks (alphabetical order):
- acheron1502 (github) - for parts of the device tree
- CyanogenMod (github) - for the idea!
- Developers4Mediatek (github) - for their mods into frameworks
- BLU - for providing kernel source code
- jianminglok (github) - for parts of the device tree
- MediaTek - for kernel source
- Moyster (github) - for help with updating/modding kernel
- redmi-note-dev (github) - for parts of the device tree
- root-expert (github) - for parts of the device tree
- xen0n (github) - for mods into root CyanogenMod source code
- zrgravity (github) - for help with building & testing
If you want to help me with this, please send me private message.
If you like my work click Thanks! or consider small donation.
[PAUSED] CyanogenMod 13.0, ROM for the Blu Pure XL
bemolx, zrgravity, Moyster
Source Code: https://github.com/bemolxd
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Based On: CyanogenMod
Last Updated 2016-12-20