FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

HNY15 ROM series -08/01/15 HALF CENTURY ROM -LEGEND V10

1,173 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,216
 
By avi3230, Recognized Contributor on 8th January 2015, 06:38 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th January 2015, 08:11 AM |#11  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 2,216
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mujaid714

unfortunately i suffered boot loop..plz help.

I dont exactly know why this happened to u so i told u to get a backup of previous rom.

If taken just restore or u need to flash new rom.
The Following User Says Thank You to avi3230 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift avi3230 Ad-Free
 
 
14th January 2015, 09:48 AM |#12  
sachin.r.fulzele's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Nagpur
Thanks Meter: 291
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mujaid714

unfortunately i suffered boot loop..plz help.

In power off condition, press vol up+ power keys to go to recovery and flash another rom, as usual, after wiping data, cache, system n dalvik cache.

Sent from my Q3000 using XDA Free mobile app
14th January 2015, 05:24 PM |#13  
mujaid714's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 83
 
More
i was able to flash other roms..but not this one..i tried extactly method stated by u..but dont know where the things went wrong..
16th January 2015, 05:24 AM |#14  
Member
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 63
 
More
On this ROM from 4-5days...
Only two small issues..
One as pointed out by vijay..for which patch will be provided by Avi..
Other is sudden drop of battery percentage after reboot.. but not always... also it takes very long to charge from 75%to 85-90% & suddenly it becomes 100%.
Ill try wiping battery stats n report back again..
Messenger in this ROM is not tht attractive. In comparison with the ROM...installing google messenger does the job.
Otg, cast screen all working fine..
Also using google cam instead of stock cam.. gives better result. @avi thanks again for your efforts...

Sent from my XOLO Q3000 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chinasa For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift chinasa Ad-Free
16th January 2015, 06:07 AM |#15  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 2,216
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by chinasa

On this ROM from 4-5days...
Only two small issues..
One as pointed out by vijay..for which patch will be provided by Avi..
Other is sudden drop of battery percentage after reboot.. but not always... also it takes very long to charge from 75%to 85-90% & suddenly it becomes 100%.
Ill try wiping battery stats n report back again..
Messenger in this ROM is not tht attractive. In comparison with the ROM...installing google messenger does the job.
Otg, cast screen all working fine..
Also using google cam instead of stock cam.. gives better result. @avi thanks again for your efforts...

Sent from my XOLO Q3000 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

thanks Dude.

Nice to see u back in action after a long time
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to avi3230 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift avi3230 Ad-Free
17th January 2015, 08:14 AM |#16  
Member
Flag chennai
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
hi avi,
waiting for your patch
The Following User Says Thank You to vijay jay For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vijay jay Ad-Free
17th January 2015, 03:34 PM |#17  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 2,216
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vijay jay

hi avi,
waiting for your patch

Here is ur dialer patch.

This gonna work for sure, but just take backup first in recovery then flash it.

Waiting for ur reply.
Attached Files
File Type: zip legand 10 dialer patch.zip - [Click for QR Code] (3.76 MB, 518 views)
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to avi3230 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift avi3230 Ad-Free
17th January 2015, 04:22 PM |#18  
Member
Flag chennai
Thanks Meter: 21
 
More
Wink
Quote:
Originally Posted by avi3230

Here is ur dialer patch.

This gonna work for sure, but just take backup first in recovery then flash it.

Waiting for ur reply.

hi avi,
thanks for the patch now dialer is working perfectly
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2015-01-17-21-43-03.png
Views:	130
Size:	57.1 KB
ID:	3119808  
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vijay jay For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift vijay jay Ad-Free
18th January 2015, 06:24 AM |#19  
Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Thumbs up perfect..
hi avi..........
great rom....patch worked...
awating kitkat miui...
pl do something..
thanxs...
18th January 2015, 07:36 AM |#20  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Pune
Thanks Meter: 2,216
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPG30759

hi avi..........
great rom....patch worked...
awating kitkat miui...
pl do something..
thanxs...

Its ready

19-1-15 CM11
26-1-15 MIUI
02-2-15 NOTE 3
09-2-15 NOTE 4

All kitkat based
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to avi3230 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift avi3230 Ad-Free
19th January 2015, 04:16 PM |#21  
Member
Thanks Meter: 31
 
More
Angry yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeees........
really?
on 26/1/15 u r going to launch miui....kitkat .......withhout...any bug(hopoing)
if yes....... truly.... it will be a grand gift from u....twisting fingers...
& awiating badly...all credits to u......
thanxs & deep warm regards to u forever......
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes