FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

How To increase Apps Storage In Xolo Q3000

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By TheSpk, Junior Member on 26th October 2016, 06:23 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello Friends, I am using Q3000 Device With KitKat Version Which has Internal App Storage 4GB That is Running Low For me, is There anything that i can do to increase my Apps Storage Up to at least 7GB It will be grateful For me.

Note: I Already Tried Meteos Mtk6589 Rom Editor, Hopefully it Worked But That caused Problem My Device Shutting Down Frequently Which Leads Me to Service center And They RollBack me to 4GB Rom Again.
I Also search a lot across The Web For Update Of Q3000 But still My Hands are Empty Hope i can find Any Help here [Just Want to increase App storage], Thanks In Advance.
From Spark

28th October 2016, 08:31 AM |#2  
Flag Kathmandu
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpk

Hello Friends, I am using Q3000 Device With KitKat Version Which has Internal App Storage 4GB That is Running Low For me, is There anything that i can do to increase my Apps Storage Up to at least 7GB It will be grateful For me.

Note: I Already Tried Meteos Mtk6589 Rom Editor, Hopefully it Worked But That caused Problem My Device Shutting Down Frequently Which Leads Me to Service center And They RollBack me to 4GB Rom Again.
I Also search a lot across The Web For Update Of Q3000 But still My Hands are Empty Hope i can find Any Help here [Just Want to increase App storage], Thanks In Advance.

From Spark

Refer to this guide by sachin sir to repartition the storage

http://forum.xda-developers.com/q300...q3000-t3019423
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)