FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[Q] Can I get back the xolo care app

6 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By xoloq3000, Junior Member on 20th August 2014, 06:18 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I have Xolo Q3000 and rooted it using framaroot after finding that there is a trojan 'tertiary tracker' when scanned with CM security app. I rooted it because this was not removable otherwise. I think this was a mistake. Anyway, now I need this app to upgrade to kk 4.4 beta released by xolo. Can someone please let me know if there is any way that i can the removed app myself. Or can someone take a backup of the app and send the apk file to [email protected] (gmail does not allow .apk attachments) so that I can upgrade. Thanks in advance for any help.

2nd September 2014, 04:37 PM |#2  
Flag New Delhi
Thanks Meter: 464

More
Xolo Care APK
Hey bro,

I have a backup of XOLO Care App..I am going to post the apk as u have requested it in another thread also..I read somewhere in the threads that it is a bloatware by xolo..I don't know whether i am spamming the forum/thread..It is a kind request to the MODS to delete my post if they feel that i am posting some kinda spam (Dont want to break the rules of XDA) ...i have attachment the apk...Hit THANKS if i helped u
Attached Files
File Type: apk XoloCare.apk - [Click for QR Code] (960.8 KB, 2307 views)
15th December 2015, 02:44 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
i want to software update jelly bean..my phone suddenly stoped.i want to update my phone plzz send me update link
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)