FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

xolo q3000 everything wiped ! help me install any rom.

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By anandvoyager, Junior Member on 5th April 2019, 05:17 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hi all,

i have xolo q3000 . i have twrp 2.8..5.0 as recovery. i wiped everything from dalvik/cache to system to cache to data to emmc .. i have miui 7.9.30 with its port path .... when i install the miui zip file it says corrupt file , i downloaded the file twice but still says "E:Zip file is corrupt!".

i downloaded xolo_q3000_KK_S007_2052014.zip

it (twrp) says zip signature verification failed
error flashing ip /sdcard/xolo_ the whole file mentioned above.

how should i proceed ... now that i dont have OS installed , when i plug the phone to my desktop it says USB device not recognized inspite of all the mediatek usb vcom file , android cdc file installed

i ran some software which changed the partition ... my /emmc partition now is 9GB. i cant find the other
7 GB, it must be somewhere!

Where is Mr. iammurugesh?

6th April 2019, 09:32 PM |#2  
Flag ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 123

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anandvoyager

Hi all,

i have xolo q3000 . i have twrp 2.8..5.0 as recovery. i wiped everything from dalvik/cache to system to cache to data to emmc .. i have miui 7.9.30 with its port path .... when i install the miui zip file it says corrupt file , i downloaded the file twice but still says "E:Zip file is corrupt!".

i downloaded xolo_q3000_KK_S007_2052014.zip

it (twrp) says zip signature verification failed
error flashing ip /sdcard/xolo_ the whole file mentioned above.

how should i proceed ... now that i dont have OS installed , when i plug the phone to my desktop it says USB device not recognized inspite of all the mediatek usb vcom file , android cdc file installed

i ran some software which changed the partition ... my /emmc partition now is 9GB. i cant find the other
7 GB, it must be somewhere!

Where is Mr. iammurugesh?

Hi....
Download stock rom,sp flash tool,vcom driver.
And remove battery and put it again (not start device only battery put)then connect device to pc during rom flashing.

First driver of mtk is installed properly then flash it
7th April 2019, 10:56 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by iammrugesh

Hi....
Download stock rom,sp flash tool,vcom driver.
And remove battery and put it again (not start device only battery put)then connect device to pc during rom flashing.

First driver of mtk is installed properly then flash it

i am so happy for the reply .... my concern at this point is your last statement

"First driver of mtk is installed properly then flash it".

i have installed every possible drivers related to mtk65xx , but my desktop wont detect the connect mobile with or without battery.. any idea ?... if you have time i can provide you teamviewer bro!. what you say...
7th April 2019, 04:28 PM |#4  
Flag ahmedabad
Thanks Meter: 123

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anandvoyager

i am so happy for the reply .... my concern at this point is your last statement

"First driver of mtk is installed properly then flash it".

i have installed every possible drivers related to mtk65xx , but my desktop wont detect the connect mobile with or without battery.. any idea ?... if you have time i can provide you teamviewer bro!. what you say...

Pm me
The Following User Says Thank You to iammrugesh For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iammrugesh Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)