[ROM][Official] LineageOS 14.1

Search This thread

landersarto

Mar 2, 2018
Rooting R7+ stock rom

Do I need to root my phone? I think TWRP requires a rooted phone in order to work. And if it does need to be rooted, how?

aiglesh

Jul 5, 2013
Hi guys! I have suddenly lost fast charging. It happened before and updating the system fixed it. This time no go. Not sure if the issue is software or something with my charger. Any help?
thanks

Last edited:

NeBlackCat

May 20, 2010
Perth
Has anyone using LineageOS (or another ROM built on top of it) **not** had problems with Bluetooth calls?

I've been flashing every new nightly (=weekly in reality) for months and this has been permanently broken. Trying to make or receive a BT call generally locks or resets the phone, However it plays non-call audio to BT devices, and generally works with my Android Wear watch over BT, without any obvious issues. So it doesn't feel like an insurmountable bug.

I'm not 100% sure, but I think there were no such problems with the first version of Lineage that I used sometime mid last year. I'd guess that the problem came with some release in Q3 or Q4 last year, and has remained ever since.

It's a shame because LineageOS is great, but Bluetooth for calls is too important a feature to lose. I bought four R7PlusF's, one for each of the family, and we can't use any of them with Lineage (and we can't **not** use Lineage for other reasons) because of this problem, so >$1500 wasted.

snaily trail

Aug 15, 2016
Anyone had this issue?:
Unable to connect to pc through USB

The pc recognises a device has been connected, but is unable to determine it's a phone. No window opens for access whether it's charging or connected for transfering files.

Device manager simply says, "MTP USB Device". No exclamation marks. Uninstalling, reinstalling, updating the MTP driver various ways, attaching aeroplane mode, rebooting both phone and pic ... None of it works.

In the connected devices page, the Oppo appears, after a VERY long time, as an unknown MTP USB device.

I can only think this is a Windows error, but asking here in case the fault lies with the phone. Thank you anyone who has any advice.

f22217

Dec 1, 2016
Anyone had this issue?:
Unable to connect to pc through USB

The pc recognises a device has been connected, but is unable to determine it's a phone. No window opens for access whether it's charging or connected for transfering files.

Device manager simply says, "MTP USB Device". No exclamation marks. Uninstalling, reinstalling, updating the MTP driver various ways, attaching aeroplane mode, rebooting both phone and pic ... None of it works.

In the connected devices page, the Oppo appears, after a VERY long time, as an unknown MTP USB device.

I can only think this is a Windows error, but asking here in case the fault lies with the phone. Thank you anyone who has any advice.

This might not be a windows error, I am on linux (gentoo) and my phone can not connect to the computer either (I tested with my tablet on the same computer with the same cable and it works)

Reactions: snaily trail

snaily trail

Aug 15, 2016

snaily trail

Aug 15, 2016
CyanogenMod is now dead and gone, but LineageOS is the successor for it, and is now available for the international OPPO R7 Plus.

Below you can find the URL to download LineageOS weekly builds. Happy flashing!

https://download.lineageos.org/r7plus

Need to download Gapps for ROM
Click Below
http://opengapps.org/
ARM64 7.1 and choose your desired package

Need the TWRP recovery to flash ROM
https://twrp.me/devices/oppor7plusf.html
USB working again. Yeah! I think the audio stuttering has stopped, too. My Caffè Nero app has become virtually impossible to use, though. It's slow to the point of being frozen, even after a reset. Thank you for all your work.

kishd

Oct 25, 2011
OnePlus 6T
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
I am running the latest (05/05/18) nightly and have a problem with screen rotation. It randomly stops working and is fixed after a reboot. This problem appeared sometime ago, before the the latest build. Is there a workaround to restart the sensors or kickstart autorotation without rebooting.

I also noticed that when the autorotation hours put of whack the camera also does not correctly capture the rotation settings.

Update. It seems that the Samsung Health app was the cause. I prevented that app from counting steps and the problem seems to have disappeared. Will test further, as the intermittent problems are elusive.

Update not the Samsung app. Problem persists.

Last edited:

kishd

Oct 25, 2011
OnePlus 6T
Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
I am still having a problem with autoration stopping randomly. I have noticed the following message in the logs

71.344814] lis3dh_acc 0-0019: read transfer error
[ 71.344834] lis3dh_acc 0-0019: read fifo reg error
[ 71.344842] lis3dh_acc 0-0019: enable batch: cannot set FIFO mode

Could this help in solving the problem?

I now found this in dmesg

sensors lis3dh-accel: max_latency is less than delay_msec

Any help would be appreciated. I have set up a machine to compile LineageOS, and successfully compiled and installed it, however I would need some help pointing me to where to modify to correct this autorotation issue.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I can confirm, that this build fixes the speakerphone echo problem. I just tested it. :)
    Thanks for the confirmation! I'll clean up the hack patch I sent to teemo and submit it to the our kernel repo, so the echo problem is fixed in the next Lineage build.

Gesendet von meinem R7plusf mit Tapatalk
    CyanogenMod is now dead and gone, but LineageOS is the successor for it, and is now available for the international OPPO R7 Plus.

Below you can find the URL to download LineageOS weekly builds. Happy flashing!

https://download.lineageos.org/r7plus

Need to download Gapps for ROM
    Click Below
    http://opengapps.org/
    ARM64 7.1 and choose your desired package

Need the TWRP recovery to flash ROM
    https://twrp.me/devices/oppor7plusf.html
    Jee how stupid :D , I didn't connect 0/1 with true false.

Well the errors are gone (only leaving the same as in mm).
    I did a very quick (self)test. Might actually be back to usable now!

I will upload for other to test ASAP, so we can get more reliable reports [emoji14]. Unfortunately I don't have LOS on my PC at the moment, so it will be the aicp build.

EDIT: First test build ready for R7Plus. R7sf will follow later.
    EDIT2: Test build for R7SF

I can confirm, that this build fixes the speakerphone echo problem. I just tested it. :)
    The compiler will pick the #if 1'ed part. If the patch works, I'll convert it to a proper define switchable via kernel config option (spectrum blobs need the if 0'ed parts, older blobs likely need the if 1'ed parts). Root problem is that enum values are referenced per index in the blobs, thus must not change, but did due to adding new values in the middle.

Ask CAF? ;) The commit came from there. I generated my patch above by looking at the diff in include/uapi between cm-13.0 and cm-14.1 branches.

Jee how stupid :D , I didn't connect 0/1 with true false.

Well the errors are gone (only leaving the same as in mm).
    I did a very quick (self)test. Might actually be back to usable now!

I will upload for other to test ASAP, so we can get more reliable reports [emoji14]. Unfortunately I don't have LOS on my PC at the moment, so it will be the aicp build.

EDIT: First test build ready for R7Plus. R7sf will follow later.
    EDIT2: Test build for R7SF
    Do you think we are going to get linage 15?
    I'm working on it. Don't hold your breath though, there's still a lot to be done. I can currently get it to boot and have working telephony, but almost everything else (WiFi, BT, camera, fingerprint to name a few) is broken.

Gesendet von meinem R7plusf mit Tapatalk