[ROM] [Official] [R7Plusf] LineageOS 15.1

Search This thread

x_mastersss

Nov 25, 2018
WIFI issue

Hi
Thx for the quick response.... I downloaded the previous version of lineage os 14.1 but was unable to install it as there was prompt error message in twrp stating that the version is of r7plus but your handset is R7Plus.......... There was only difference for small and big "R" & "P" I had also tried the official os of color OS but even failed to install that too with same error message... I couldn't resolve the issue so I am stuck to lineage 15...

New problem I had with this OS when I installed the GAAP and restarted to system it started giving me errors that play services and other apps installed with GAAP stopped working and need restart....

Please provide the link of previous Lineage 14(7.1.2) if you have as that was the perfect version which resolved all the problems including the fingerprint was working on it....

THX...
Rohit Goyal

kd3n

Dec 17, 2016
Hi
Thx for the quick response.... I downloaded the previous version of lineage os 14.1 but was unable to install it as there was prompt error message in twrp stating that the version is of r7plus but your handset is R7Plus.......... There was only difference for small and big "R" & "P" I had also tried the official os of color OS but even failed to install that too with same error message... I couldn't resolve the issue so I am stuck to lineage 15...

New problem I had with this OS when I installed the GAAP and restarted to system it started giving me errors that play services and other apps installed with GAAP stopped working and need restart....

Please provide the link of previous Lineage 14(7.1.2) if you have as that was the perfect version which resolved all the problems including the fingerprint was working on it....

THX...
Rohit Goyal

Here's what I believe is the latest Lineage OS 14.1.

With the error in the name, you have to open the zip file that you are trying to flash and navigate to META-INF\com\google\android. Open the updater-script file in notepad, and search (control-F) for any instances of "r7plus". Edit them so that they say "R7Plus" instead. Then save the updater-script file inside the zip, and flash it again.

Last edited:
Reactions: x_mastersss

snaily trail

Aug 15, 2016
Still no word about Lineage 15? And can anyone explain all these daily updates, with no information? I thought Lineage was moving to a monthly schedule? Thanks in advance!

kd3n

Dec 17, 2016
That audio stuttering issue still happening when on low volume with earphones?
I've been using an older AICP build to escape it, but it would be nice to go back to Lineage.

fertraceur

Aug 18, 2014
Madrid
After last updates I can´t use the touchscreen in recovery, someone has this issue? I´ve tried with a mouse with OTG connection but it doesn´t recognize it..
Tried installing previous recovery and the last one and nothing

kd3n

Dec 17, 2016
Great job guys! Only thing keeping me from using the rom is the headphone audio stuttering on low volume. Pity there's no apparent fix.

Top Liked Posts