System Image: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cAc...ew?usp=sharing
Flash System Image:
- Download the appropriate system image for the Razer Phone from here, then unzip it to a safe directory.
- Connect your Razer Phone to your computer over USB.
- Start the Phone in Download Mode with one of the following methods:
- Using the adb tool: With the Phone powered on, execute: adb reboot bootloader
- Enter Download Mode: Plug in a USB cable to connect your Razer Phone to your computer, Power Off the Phone, then turn it on and immediately press and hold the Volume Down button until “Download Mode” appears on screen.
- If necessary, unlock the Phone’s bootloader. See Unlocking the Bootloader and Unlocking the Bootloader Critical Partitions for instructions.
- Open a terminal on your computer and navigate to the unzipped system image directory.
- Execute the flash_all script. This script installs the necessary bootloader, baseband firmware(s), and operating system for your Razer Phone.
- Once the script finishes, your Phone will reboot.
- You should now lock the bootloader for security.