FORUMS

P-SMR3-RC002-RZR-200226.3141 Factory Image for fastboot

75 posts
Thanks Meter: 241
 
By bsg19071979, Member on 28th March 2020, 08:36 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20200328-091233.png
Views:	1030
Size:	152.2 KB
ID:	4980443
System Image: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1cAc...ew?usp=sharing
Flash System Image:
- Download the appropriate system image for the Razer Phone from here, then unzip it to a safe directory.
- Connect your Razer Phone to your computer over USB.
- Start the Phone in Download Mode with one of the following methods:
- Using the adb tool: With the Phone powered on, execute: adb reboot bootloader
- Enter Download Mode: Plug in a USB cable to connect your Razer Phone to your computer, Power Off the Phone, then turn it on and immediately press and hold the Volume Down button until “Download Mode” appears on screen.
- If necessary, unlock the Phone’s bootloader. See Unlocking the Bootloader and Unlocking the Bootloader Critical Partitions for instructions.
- Open a terminal on your computer and navigate to the unzipped system image directory.
- Execute the flash_all script. This script installs the necessary bootloader, baseband firmware(s), and operating system for your Razer Phone.
- Once the script finishes, your Phone will reboot.
- You should now lock the bootloader for security.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bsg19071979 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift bsg19071979 Ad-Free
31st March 2020, 08:42 AM |#2  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 101
 
More
Is this the global version?

Also, is there a list regarding the detail of each img file, and that whether they're considered safe to be flashed/updated?
The Following User Says Thank You to LSS4181 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LSS4181 Ad-Free
4th April 2020, 02:00 AM |#3  
JDBarlow's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag White Oak, TX
Thanks Meter: 145
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSS4181

Is this the global version?

Also, is there a list regarding the detail of each img file, and that whether they're considered safe to be flashed/updated?

Yes very much so global
#1 - I can't read his info screenshot & #2 it's the same build number

I haven't flashed it personally but I would go out on a limb and say it's safe to flash
4th April 2020, 05:55 AM |#4  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 101
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDBarlow

Yes very much so global
#1 - I can't read his info screenshot & #2 it's the same build number

I haven't flashed it personally but I would go out on a limb and say it's safe to flash

I mean the detail of each img file. Since I'm now on a GSI I've only flashed the updated vendor.img so far (in my case, from MR1 to MR2). I'm not sure about other non-system parts (something like bluetooth, dsp, which are probably firmware blobs), and whether these are safe to be flashed/updated (however, some of those blobs do have diffs in the OTA).
4th April 2020, 05:31 PM |#5  
JDBarlow's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag White Oak, TX
Thanks Meter: 145
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSS4181

I mean the detail of each img file. Since I'm now on a GSI I've only flashed the updated vendor.img so far (in my case, from MR1 to MR2). I'm not sure about other non-system parts (something like bluetooth, dsp, which are probably firmware blobs), and whether these are safe to be flashed/updated (however, some of those blobs do have diffs in the OTA).

I see what you're saying

SMS working fine on the GSI you're running? I believe I read somewhere that someone was able to get latest Havoc to work
6th April 2020, 08:49 AM |#6  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 101
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDBarlow

I see what you're saying

SMS working fine on the GSI you're running? I believe I read somewhere that someone was able to get latest Havoc to work

I'm on Havoc 3.2.

Actually it was thanks to Reznor7's advice (first install it as a normal app, then move the installed folder to system) that I was able to get most of the things working (SMS, VoLTE).
7th April 2020, 01:07 AM |#7  
JDBarlow's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag White Oak, TX
Thanks Meter: 145
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSS4181

I'm on Havoc 3.2.

Actually it was thanks to Reznor7's advice (first install it as a normal app, then move the installed folder to system) that I was able to get most of the things working (SMS, VoLTE).

Perfect.
I can confirm this image does work 👍
Something odd happened after flashing Havoc 3.3 I pulled my SIM card and reinsert it in the phone and my SIM card stopped working. I had to replace it 😞
7th April 2020, 04:19 AM |#8  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 101
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDBarlow

Perfect.
I can confirm this image does work 👍
Something odd happened after flashing Havoc 3.3 I pulled my SIM card and reinsert it in the phone and my SIM card stopped working. I had to replace it 😞

Where did you get Havoc 3.3? Even ExpressLuke hasn't any Havoc 3.3 GSI build for ARM64/AB from what I could see (the SourceForge page still lists the 3.2 one as the latest).
7th April 2020, 04:27 AM |#9  
JDBarlow's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag White Oak, TX
Thanks Meter: 145
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by LSS4181

Where did you get Havoc 3.3? Even ExpressLuke hasn't any Havoc 3.3 GSI build for ARM64/AB from what I could see (the SourceForge page still lists the 3.2 one as the latest).

/HavocOS/Ten/20200402-vanilla/Havoc-OS-v3.3-20200402-arm64-ab-vanilla-nosu.img.xz
7th April 2020, 05:52 AM |#10  
Member
Thanks Meter: 11
 
More
If anyone can get havoc 3.3 to work on Verizon without the sim card issue please let me know. No gsi rom will work on Verizon. Its frustrating. Thanks.
7th April 2020, 10:52 AM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Finally got the MR3 update extracted
I worked all night extracting/converting the stock img and got beat by minutes posting Lol... anyway I also have the stock ota for global variant of MR3 if anyone needs it. You can easily patch the boot img with magisk and fastboot flash boot_a with the patched boot img and you have root again on MR3 Update. Works flawless
The Following User Says Thank You to LJNGB For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift LJNGB Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes