FORUMS

4G is dead, QCN file needed

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Mixxy3k, Junior Member on 23rd May 2020, 06:54 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
So i send my first RP2 to warranty because my proximity sensor was dead, it went good and Razer sent me a new device with UK branding (Three) after some time of using it I flashed global version, after this on 4G i don't have Internet connection I also can't send or receive any SMS, on 4G+ i need to wait some time to receive or send any SMS but mobile data work perfectly, 3G is working without any problem. I tried to change a SIM card and flash back UK version but problem still remain. I also tried using GSI without any success. Last thing i tried to do was make full backup in QPTS but it stops at 99%. Next i what i did was EFI and Modem backup in TWRP, after this i tried Rog Phone 2 QCN file just to see I can send it to my device via QPST fortunately it worked(of course because it was for Rog phone 2 i had no Imei or signal). After this i restore an TWRP backup with 'success' (Stil RIP 4G). So what i want to do is get QCN file, put my own IMEI and see if 4G is working again.

And of course, sorry for bad English.
24th May 2020, 02:08 AM |#2  
Flag Melbourne, FL
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Uhh just flash the three radio?
24th May 2020, 10:32 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by omega552003

Uhh just flash the three radio?

I don't think this phone have radio partition (at least it don't exist inside official RP2 images) I know about modem partition and I flashed it a lot of times (stock and three) without any success.
24th May 2020, 06:17 PM |#4  
Flag Melbourne, FL
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixxy3k

I don't think this phone have radio partition (at least it don't exist inside official RP2 images) I know about modem partition and I flashed it a lot of times (stock and three) without any success.

I originally ment modem, but I think the QCN file is part of the vendor partition, which i think if you modify will cause problems. I'm interested in how you change it as i'd like to do something similar to another phone.
26th May 2020, 10:32 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by omega552003

I originally ment modem, but I think the QCN file is part of the vendor partition, which i think if you modify will cause problems. I'm interested in how you change it as i'd like to do something similar to another phone.

I will send link in private message because XDA don't allow me to paste it here, there you can read about process of backup, restore and repair of qcn, it's not in a vendor partition because it stores a IMEI. (Razer phone 2, actually have 2 IMEI numbers)
27th June 2020, 07:01 AM |#6  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mixxy3k

I will send link in private message because XDA don't allow me to paste it here, there you can read about process of backup, restore and repair of qcn, it's not in a vendor partition because it stores a IMEI. (Razer phone 2, actually have 2 IMEI numbers)

could you also send it to me i cant get mine working either atm? literally the same exact proble,
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)