FORUMS

Razer root service?

9 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Rk5tar510, Junior Member on 3rd May 2020, 12:04 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Do guys here offer to do root services for people? Didn't see anything in marketplace. Ive been trying for a few days with no luck. Tried following like 3 different guides and running out of options and really want this thing rooted

Located in SF Bay area cali
10th May 2020, 10:41 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
what firmware you on

---------- Post added at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:30 PM ----------

also you have to go to the razer website to get there mr0-1-2 downloads.. you cant be updated to the newest one .. you have to downgrade to one of those MRs and then do it. i accidently dod that myseld and got stuk in reboot.
11th May 2020, 05:29 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 106

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rk5tar510

Do guys here offer to do root services for people? Didn't see anything in marketplace. Ive been trying for a few days with no luck. Tried following like 3 different guides and running out of options and really want this thing rooted

Located in SF Bay area cali

If you could get your device unlocked (depending on your carrier) you should have no problems with rooting (via Magisk).
22nd May 2020, 04:50 AM |#4  
Flag Melbourne, FL
Thanks Meter: 16

More
Razer phones a pretty easy to root: Here's a guide I made on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/razerphone/...r4qn?context=1
23rd May 2020, 04:01 AM |#5  
Flag Hamilton
Thanks Meter: 2

Donate to Me
More
If you need help i could walk you through it if you pm me lol I could also do it for you if you ship me the phone :P
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)