FORUMS

Where's the Love ?

17 posts
Thanks Meter: 1
 
By Xinfuzemodz, Junior Member on 29th April 2020, 11:31 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Where is The Love ?
we need to help eachother and build a great community
theres not alot of help out there and these forums are inactive ... Could have 100 views and not one comment.

I've had so many problems with my razer phone 2
I keep coming here for help and information, but get next to none.
I'm pretty sure over the last couple of weeks I've ran in to every problem possible on this phone, and pretty much had to fix it with my own knowledge and messing about with it finding little to nothing online.
We need to be a better community as razer phone owners.
30th April 2020, 01:13 AM |#2  
JDBarlow's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag White Oak, TX
Thanks Meter: 145
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xinfuzemodz

Where is The Love ?
we need to help eachother and build a great community
theres not alot of help out there and these forums are inactive ... Could have 100 views and not one comment.

I've had so many problems with my razer phone 2
I keep coming here for help and information, but get next to none.
I'm pretty sure over the last couple of weeks I've ran in to every problem possible on this phone, and pretty much had to fix it with my own knowledge and messing about with it finding little to nothing online.
We need to be a better community as razer phone owners.

You're beating a dead horse bro sorry...we've known this for months now ✌️
30th April 2020, 02:58 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDBarlow

You're beating a dead horse bro sorry...we've known this for months now

Pretty much but I hoped for people active to see this and try help people as much as they can to there knowledge (there are a good few) but not as many as people would like to see, The same goes for developers theres a few but not many.
(Love to all who contribute)
People posting <3
People helping people in comments <3
People creating<3
Developers<3
People saying thanks<3
Any thing can help in this community from posts about themes, modules, roms, apps to even wallpapers etc any thing to help eachother have the best experience on our Device .
30th April 2020, 03:09 PM |#4  
JDBarlow's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag White Oak, TX
Thanks Meter: 145
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xinfuzemodz

Pretty much but I hoped for people active to see this and try help people as much as they can to there knowledge (there are a good few) but not as many as people would like to see, The same goes for developers theres a few but not many.
(Love to all who contribute)
People posting <3
People helping people in comments <3
People creating<3
Developers<3
People saying thanks<3
Any thing can help in this community from posts about themes, modules, roms, apps to even wallpapers etc any thing to help eachother have the best experience on our Device .

I agree more is better BUT my experience with this device ppl are continuing to have the same issues over and over again and have been addressed. Like yourself you have read read and read even more after reading even more I'm sure. That's how I gain my knowledge and have for every device I've ever owned. If ppl are going to be unlocking their devices IMHO should first off know what they're doing. Anyway have a great weekend!!
30th April 2020, 03:42 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by JDBarlow

You're beating a dead horse bro sorry...we've known this for months now

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDBarlow

I agree more is better BUT my experience with this device ppl are continuing to have the same issues over and over again and have been addressed. Like yourself you have read read and read even more after reading even more I'm sure. That's how I gain my knowledge and have for every device I've ever owned. If ppl are going to be unlocking their devices IMHO should first off know what they're doing. Anyway have a great weekend!!

Yer have been doing the same reading and reading just trying things gets you far and I agree it is always the same problems everyone runs in to and tbh most things on the device is trial and error but people should know what there doing but anyway have a good weekend aswell
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes