FORUMS

Call quality

809 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,065

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 26th October 2018, 09:23 AM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
When you call granny, does she keep saying "Huh?! Wut?!" or does the conversation flow pretty well? Rate this thread to express how you feel about the Razer Phone 2's call quality. A higher rating indicates that calls are clear and crisp, and that regardless of background noise, you can hear the other party clearly (and with ample volume) and they can hear you.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
31st August 2019, 06:00 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
background noise issues
Call quality is fine until there is background noise (TV, work colleagues chatting, etc - not even at a live concert). That's when my voice starts to break up and is not understandable on the other end.
Also, it seems like the Razor Phone 2 has trouble keeping a network connection, or reestablishing connection to a new base station. When on the move, the phone constantly drops out, both phone conversations and data (Internet). Keeping the same network as my old Samsung Galaxy S6, the Razor has many more 'blind spots' to networks and has more trouble re-establishing connectivity.
16th December 2019, 03:43 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 29

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexdon2

Also, it seems like the Razor Phone 2 has trouble keeping a network connection, or reestablishing connection to a new base station. When on the move, the phone constantly drops out, both phone conversations and data (Internet). Keeping the same network as my old Samsung Galaxy S6, the Razor has many more 'blind spots' to networks and has more trouble re-establishing connectivity.

Mine has been the exact opposite. My last phone started having major connection issues, but my PH2 is getting signal in areas I never did before. Both phones were on Verizon, so maybe it's a carrier/band use issue for you?

As for call quality, I'd rate it the same. I primarily use a high quality Bluetooth headset, so not really going to be a change in voice quality.
27th January 2020, 08:23 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I was saw that the codec AMR-WB isn't enabled on this phone. maybe it make some of the problems.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)