FORUMS

Speakerphone (loudness, clarity)

809 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,064

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 26th October 2018, 09:23 AM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
Proper etiquette aside (hint: don't use speakerphone while doing your "business" in a public bathroom), rate this thread to express how you think the Razer Phone 2's speakerphone performs. A higher rating indicates that you love it: it's loud and it's clear.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
The Following User Says Thank You to XDA_RealLifeReview For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift XDA_RealLifeReview Ad-Free
7th May 2019, 06:26 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by XDA_RealLifeReview

Proper etiquette aside (hint: don't use speakerphone while doing your "business" in a public bathroom), rate this thread to express how you think the Razer Phone 2's speakerphone performs. A higher rating indicates that you love it: it's loud and it's clear.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!

The speakerphone is ok..... Sometimes I have to hold the phone up to my head if it is kind of noisy like a semi-truck passing or something
The Following User Says Thank You to Demond813 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Demond813 Ad-Free
15th June 2019, 10:29 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Cool
16th June 2019, 03:48 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Razer Phone 2 speakerphone
I've had my Razer Phone 2 for almost a week. I used the speakerphone for the first time during a call today and it was very very low and the person on the other end kept cutting out. I actually had the phone up to my ear with the speakerphone turned on and it sounded almost like a regular conversation, but still at lower volume. All of the volume bars are turned up to maximum. Does any one have any suggestions on how to fix this? I do like the Razer Phone 2 but I do have some issues with it. Hopefully the developers here will continue to support it. Thank you in advance for any one that may be able to help me.
23rd July 2019, 05:39 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
The earpiece is in the upper right corner. Usually I use the headset to answer the phone, my Motorola mx30 (mx30 in the moto z2f compatibility explosion) compatibility is very good (and razer dac). others. I think the speaker is good, kill my friend's red magic (red magic is very noisy, harsh), in a quiet environment, the experience is very good, playing games is great.
What is amazing is that the call is not very loud. Mmmmmmm, maybe razer afraid of others eavesdropping (I have already opened the outside, I will care about eavesdropping?
26th August 2019, 01:39 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
The speakerphone is suprisingly quiet considering how loud RP2 speakers can get in other media. They're good speakers, and this is coming from someone who's used to an HTC 10...

Maybe this is something that can be patched?
25th September 2019, 08:47 PM |#7  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
People on the other end can not hear me since MR0 while using speakerphone.
24th November 2019, 12:52 AM |#8  

More
Every call I attempt to make use of the speaker call function, the person one the other end complained that they're unable to hear me.
25th November 2019, 05:38 PM |#9  
Flag East Texas
Thanks Meter: 113

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nabnab25658

Every call I attempt to make use of the speaker call function, the person one the other end complained that they're unable to hear me.

I've had this same issue while on Bluetooth.
21st May 2020, 05:55 PM |#10  
Flag Russellville

More
Quiet Speaker Phone
Is anyone working on a fix for this issue? I love this phone, but this is annoying considering that I know the phone can be much louder.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)