FORUMS

UK three Razer

1,543 posts
Thanks Meter: 365

By dillalade, Senior Member on 26th November 2017, 09:46 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Simply.wihld liek to know if the Razer from Three has any bloatware at all?

Any downsides from buying a Razer from Three guys?
26th November 2017, 10:22 PM |#2  
Flag Northern Ireland
Thanks Meter: 437

More
Apart from a Three logo on boot no there's nothing
The Following User Says Thank You to Rox598 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rox598 Ad-Free
27th November 2017, 05:52 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
I can confirm that too. That's it! 🤘
The Following User Says Thank You to Ma99ots For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Ma99ots Ad-Free
27th November 2017, 10:35 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
I'm running the UK Three build and I've noticed no bloat ware from them at all. Three have their WiFi calling already enabled in the settings and the odd few texts about service and recommended apps it's very clean.
The Following User Says Thank You to iStasis For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift iStasis Ad-Free
27th November 2017, 10:51 AM |#5  
OP Senior Member
Flag Richmond

More
Thanks to you all 👍
The Following User Says Thank You to dillalade For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dillalade Ad-Free
27th November 2017, 12:45 PM |#6  
OP Senior Member
Flag Richmond

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dillalade

Simply.wihld liek to know if the Razer from Three has any bloatware at all?

Any downsides from buying a Razer from Three guys?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxas598

Apart from a Three logo on boot no there's nothing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ma99ots

I can confirm that too. That's it! 🤘

Lads, does three supply a Screen Protector and/or case in the box?
27th November 2017, 12:48 PM |#7  
Flag Northern Ireland

More
Quote:

Lads, does three supply a Screen Protector and/or case in the box?

Nope you get the exact same as the unlocked version you have to buy the case and screen protector separately
The Following User Says Thank You to Rox598 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Rox598 Ad-Free
27th November 2017, 12:49 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member
Flag Richmond

More
Quote:

Nope you get the exact same as the unlocked version you have to buy the case and screen protector separately

Orzly seems the inly decent choice, unless you can enlighten me with a better option
27th November 2017, 12:52 PM |#9  
Flag Northern Ireland

More
Quote:

Orzly seems the inly decent choice, unless you can enlighten me with a better option

Can't atm tried to get some from Orzly it went missing in the post and they informed me today they have non left and won't have any stock of them until the end of the week.

I bought some other ones of eBay earlier so have to wait and see if they arrive and good quality, I wouldn't personally pay the £25 razer want for a piece of glass.
27th November 2017, 12:58 PM |#10  
OP Senior Member
Flag Richmond

More
Quote:

Can't atm tried to get some from Orzly it went missing in the post and they informed me today they have non left and won't have any stock of them until the end of the week.

I bought some other ones of eBay earlier so have to wait and see if they arrive and good quality, I wouldn't personally pay the £25 razer want for a piece of glass.

Ok cheers.

Yeh i calles orzly an hour ago, temperes glass in stock today so I should receive on wednesday. Have to wait for the case.

Tell me are you loving this phone or is it merely good enough
27th November 2017, 01:13 PM |#11  
Flag Northern Ireland

More
Quote:

Ok cheers.

Yeh i calles orzly an hour ago, temperes glass in stock today so I should receive on wednesday. Have to wait for the case.

Tell me are you loving this phone or is it merely good enough

Well what I was told today must have been a lie....That company always screens dodgy to me half the time I try to get on their offical site it redirects me to some **** or doesn't work.

The phone is great although I have a problem with build quality on mine (speaker grill is coming away from the phone) and the vibration motor trust me you'll want to shut it off but apart from that it's good. If you're looking for a phone with amazing speakers look no further if you don't care about the speakers look eslewhere i'd say.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)