FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Google Camera Port Optimal Settings

2 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By Josh.Aguilar, Junior Member on 20th November 2017, 06:20 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
As many have heard or experienced, the stock Razer camera sucks. The Google Camera Port is awesome but does anyone know the optimal setting for the Razer phone? Those options are complex and I have no idea about really any of them.
 
 
20th November 2017, 07:57 PM |#2  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
SETTING
Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh.Aguilar

As many have heard or experienced, the stock Razer camera sucks. The Google Camera Port is awesome but does anyone know the optimal setting for the Razer phone? Those options are complex and I have no idea about really any of them.

Hi was you able to set the camera app to save photos to sd card ?
20th November 2017, 08:37 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Portor30

Hi was you able to set the camera app to save photos to sd card ?

I haven't tried that TBH. I just use the internal storage.
22nd November 2017, 08:04 AM |#4  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
Here you go
https://www.celsoazevedo.com/files/a...ull_Manual.apk

That apk based off google camera 4.4 modified by B-S-G .
I had issues with recent 5.x update so do recomend just stick with 4.4
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20171122-015846.png
Views:	4054
Size:	146.4 KB
ID:	4339099   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20171122-015852.png
Views:	4020
Size:	184.0 KB
ID:	4339100  
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to soonpark For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift soonpark Ad-Free
22nd November 2017, 12:21 PM |#5  
gbb14's Avatar
Member
Flag Birmingham
Thanks Meter: 19
 
More
does it make any difference at all between the stock and this google camera?
it's the only thing keeping me from buying this awesome phone , that is the camera of course.

cheers !
The Following User Says Thank You to gbb14 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gbb14 Ad-Free
22nd November 2017, 12:39 PM |#6  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gbb14

does it make any difference at all between the stock and this google camera?
it's the only thing keeping me from buying this awesome phone , that is the camera of course.

cheers !

I notice there difference there is also a video only where they so you the difference between the 2 apps
22nd November 2017, 07:53 PM |#7  
mazubo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 215
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Portor30

I notice there difference there is also a video only where they so you the difference between the 2 apps

???
23rd November 2017, 02:06 PM |#8  
nsxdream2005's Avatar
Junior Member
Ft Lauderdale
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Hey guys, I installed the Pixel camera app and immediately I noticed an improvement. The Razer camera seems to have a lag to it when moving it to different objects to take a photo. The Google app eliminated that. It's very smooth. Also, I noticed using the Google apk the photos don't look as grainy.

I can't wait for Razer to make improvements to the camera. It has potential. I will continue to experiment with this Google apk.

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Hey guys, here's that link to the video comparison if you want to see it.

Google pixel camera apk on Razer phone.

Proves Razer's camera has potential!

The Following User Says Thank You to nsxdream2005 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nsxdream2005 Ad-Free
24th November 2017, 10:27 PM |#9  
Member
Thanks Meter: 7
 
More
The video compares the camera of the Pixel 2 XL to the camera of the Razer.
The video does not show the Razer phone using two different apps.
25th November 2017, 09:48 PM |#10  
Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
More
cam
camera app samples
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	FNYDueJ.jpg
Views:	2842
Size:	250.0 KB
ID:	4342406  
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Portor30 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Portor30 Ad-Free
25th November 2017, 09:50 PM |#11  
nsxdream2005's Avatar
Junior Member
Ft Lauderdale
Thanks Meter: 2
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Supersnake*

The video compares the camera of the Pixel 2 XL to the camera of the Razer.
The video does not show the Razer phone using two different apps.

My friend, watch it again. He specifically says it's the Razer phone using the Pixel 2 XL ported camera app.
The Following User Says Thank You to nsxdream2005 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift nsxdream2005 Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes