iYTBP Rootless. Enjoy

Search This thread

lolpos

Jul 9, 2010
Oahu, Hawaii
OnePlus 12
Same issue, Gets stuck in just a sec.

Used my 2nd account worked.... theres something in my acc thats causing this...
hmm not too sure then. I pretty much have the same set up as you too. had updated to the newest razer software within 2 hours of it being live ota.
im using MicroG+for+iYTBP+v0.2.4.apk and iYTBP-v12.49.55-b01.12.00-minAPI16-alldpi-arm64-nonroot-v1.4-black-v3.3-vanced.apk

dillalade

Sep 28, 2009
Richmond
Same issue, Gets stuck in just a sec.

Used my 2nd account worked.... theres something in my acc thats causing this...

Your YouTube account may have 2 names and needs merging.

It's something I recall having to do but for a different reason to yours - I believe to appropriately populate my History of videos viewed.

Check the iYTBP thread

Last edited:

Tigermoto

Nov 7, 2008
Rochdale, GBR
Hi all, just found this app. Must have a really special rock i live under. And for a few days it worked perfectly, all signed in and happy.
No updates have been or gone, but it suddenly logged me out and gets stuck in the "Just a sec screen too"
Definitely have no other accounts or anything that need merging, been through all my YT settings and Nada.
Strange how it worked then stopped.
Still stuck on Nougat here as I'm a ThreeUK user, so even my OS hasn't been changed.

Torombolo

Nov 25, 2011
Hi all, just found this app. Must have a really special rock i live under. And for a few days it worked perfectly, all signed in and happy.
No updates have been or gone, but it suddenly logged me out and gets stuck in the "Just a sec screen too"
Definitely have no other accounts or anything that need merging, been through all my YT settings and Nada.
Still stuck on Nougat here as I'm a ThreeUK user, so even my OS hasn't been changed.

Happened to me, you will have to wait until Oreo...

Reactions: Tigermoto

dillalade

Sep 28, 2009
Richmond
Interesting, I'm still on nougat, no issue so far

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180501-234706.png
    Screenshot_20180501-234706.png
    92.6 KB · Views: 223

busawahk

Nov 18, 2014
I just want to say that I pretty much have fallen in love with you for this. I love the devs.

Lets all have an orgy!

busawahk

Nov 18, 2014
Hahagagahaahah
Splish Splash let's take a bath

Yep, this is one of those golden apps, the effort the iytbp team put in is brilliant.
Couldn't live without this on any unrooted droid.

Which droid are you using?

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

Hahagagahaahah
Splish Splash let's take a bath

Yep, this is one of those golden apps, the effort the iytbp team put in is brilliant.
Couldn't live without this on any unrooted droid.

Do you have a link to the MicroG you used to sign in?

dillalade

Sep 28, 2009
Richmond
Which droid are you using?

---------- Post added at 01:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:07 PM ----------

Do you have a link to the MicroG you used to sign in?

Razer, I mean this is the Razer Thread, I'm also using it on various Sony droids.

MicroG - Read the OP, it's all there dude!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Been using iYTBP for a long time both rooted and rootless versions on my Sony droids.

Since moving to Razer I have to admit I've missed this app a lot.

Don't know what it is?
    Where the fk have you been!

iYTBP = Injected YouTube with Background Playback
    (including Screen off Playback) & NO ADVERTS!

All credits to the entire team who work very hard at pushing this amazingly modded YouTube app.

All you need to know is this is a rootless version - which can be installed alongside your original YouTube installation without issue.

I can verify the version I am gonna post here woks as I expect it too.

Don't post here for help, goto the original thread and ask the geniuses themselves, however all you need to know I have posted here.

Original thread and credits due here
    (FYI The 3rd post is for rootless versions - and is where I located the necessary Latest arm64 version.) https://xdaforums.com/android/apps-games/app-iytbp-injected-youtube-background-t3560900/post71133073

I'm hosting necessary apks on my drive for a short while here (for my new Razer family.) This is the latest (December 4th) update from the IYTBP team. https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=1o76gLX3ov5mqpPvmSLZCNppYWB6AiOFU

1. Install the iYTBP app.
    2. You cannot sign in to this modded YouTube app WITHOUT also installing MicroG, which will in turn automagically allow you to add your Google/YouTube account.
    3. Btw to sign in, click the top right corner in iYTBP (which is blacked out) and it will take you to add account (notice when pressing + button the UI will not do anything UNLESS you install MicroG.)
    For whatever reason if you did not want to Sign in to your YouTube account then you can ignore installation of MicroG and continue using iYTBP without an account.

The above is all you need to know.
    Again if you need further assistance then hit them up on the original thread I linked above.

For me this app is possibly the very best of what our Android Community offer us (specifically rootless.)

My drive hosts the Black/Red themed version Only, but they also supply a vanilla version (https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=889964283620770246) but I think you'll agree BalckRed is niiiiiiice.

Note you may still receive the odd advert (very rare - with my first hand experience) or a quirky UI glitch (specifically perhaps black text on black background anomaly - again very rare)...adopt a little give and take rather then getting annoyed.
    Feel obliged to report any issues on the iYTBP thread, they are very accomodating and actually work hard to rectify any issues.

For your future reference: if/when you want to update your version of iYTBP then you'll need to seek out the "arm64 NoDPI Vanced ROOTLESS" version.
    (However personally I tend not to fuss about updating this app - if it works it works - I'm not bothered about missing new UI features Google continually add to YouTube

Enjoy
    I don't get it, youtube has an app?
    Yes but YouTube is inundated with adverts in its UI and adverts before videos.

This modded/injected version of YouTube "eliminates adverts" and allows for "background playback."

It is a comprehensive modded YouTube app with much desirable features I just detailed.

The OP is relatively self explanatory.
    Please read it I'm sure you will make sense of it ;)

If your still lost then read through the iYTBP OP for your clarification:
    https://xdaforums.com/android/apps-games/app-iytbp-injected-youtube-background-t3560900/post71132316
    Wow, this stopped working all of sudden in Nougat and now it Works Again in Oreo Lol.

Happened to me, you will have to wait until Oreo...