FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Overall love

810 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,836

By XDA_RealLifeReview, RealLifeReview Dude on 13th November 2019, 07:12 PM | Average Rating:
Post Reply Email Thread
Yes, yes, it's possible to love a phone. Heck, you sleep next to it, don't you? Rate this thread to indicate your love for the Motorola Razr (2019), all things considered. A higher rating indicates that the Motorola Razr (2019) is an incredible phone that you enjoy tremendously. You love it.

Then, drop a comment if you have anything to add!
14th November 2019, 05:59 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 304

More
Just watched the video, looks amazing. But somehow it didn't seem like the specs were superior. I love the concept, and I think it's an innovative design that should pick up interest due to the compact nature of the device, but I have concerns about the build quality and performance. In the video, after it is flipped open, you can see briefly a bend in the screen, which makes me wonder if it smoothes out when all the way open. Also, the camera seemed sluggish when using the shake gesture, unless it was designed to have (what I thought was) a noticable delay. The processor speed, the battery size/performance, are things I'm hoping will prove to be above average, to amazing. We shall see.

Oh, also not stoked about it being carrier locked. Not to mention the $1499 price tag.... Yikes!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)