6 Vote(s)
2.49%

[ROM][KitKat][TWRP] Motorola RAZR i 4.4.2 Stock Debloated Rooted

56 posts
Thanks Meter: 31

By ManoBros, Member on 15th November 2014, 09:28 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Hello world
The final version of Kit-Kat is now out as an OTA update for the Brasil stock rom, What are you waiting for?
Install Kit-Kat 4.4.2 FINAL in your Motorola RAZR i XT890 right now !
(Europe version still in beta) NOTE : KitKat Retail EU version KIA20.74. Backup : http://forum.xda-developers.com/razr...20-74-t3021050

This works if you have unlocked bootloader
Who care about warranty? don't be a pussy and Unlock the Bootloader on Your RAZR i thread by mattlgroff . ( for locked BL, flash stock brasil (in a LATAM phone of course), in RSD-Lite and then apply the OTA KK update).

First i recommend you read the “All Things” Razr I Index thread by Hazou

This TWRP backup come from a clean stock rom 982.50.29.XT890.Brasil.en.BR flashed in RSD-Lite, and updated to Kit-Kat using forced OTA update 990.46.70.XT890.en.BR then Debloated using [SCRIPT] Debloater for KitKat, JB & ICS by waj3k
for last installed SuperSu. You will get not crappy apps from motorola, Install your favorite apps in a lot of space.

Install steps:
  1. Unlock your bootloader (if locked)
  2. Install TWRP, this is a TWRP 2.8.0.1 backup, using [RECOVERY] Unofficial TWRP 2.8.0.1 thread by Hazou ( Tip : you can just Flashify TWRP2.8.0.1.img )
  3. Make a Backup of your current ROM in the microSD you will need the phone's serial number later!
  4. Download the backup and decompress it, in temp folder ( you will need get the B1 Free Archiver, get it at http://b1.org/ )
  5. you MUST rename the /TWRP/BACKUPS/TA3240B01X/ folder to your phone's serial number ! you can get this in you first backup or in Fastboot as "Barcode" or in ADB as device
  6. now copy /TWRP/BACKUPS/YourSerialNo/2014-11-13--21-54-05 KIA20.70/ to you microSD
  7. Restore it using TWRP ( Tip : in TWRP Settings i use "Use rm-rf instead of formatting" because format took an eternity )
  8. Restart and enjoy a clean stock Kit-Kat rom in your RAZR i

You will get a Kit-Kat FINAL Debloated Stock ROM for Motorola RAZR i XT890 Rooted :

Special thanks:
Thankx for the knowledge to Hazou , waj3k , for Root to mattlgroff
and Joiner22 for the kk update.

Remember hit thanks and buy me a beer!

DOWNLOADS :

DONATIONS, PayPal

Current Top Downloads :
  1. Brazil
  2. Germany
  3. Argentina
  4. México
  5. United Kingdom
  6. Chile
  7. Russian Federation
  8. France
  9. Romania

Kit Kat will rule in RAZR i
The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to ManoBros For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ManoBros Ad-Free

15th November 2014, 09:32 AM |#2  
OP Member
Flag Jiquilpan

Donate to Me
More
Camera Screenshots
Some of my Favorite Apps working in RAZR i Kit Kat :
Xposed Framework(GravityBox, KitKat SD Card Full Access, Obb on SD, No Lock Home) , Theftie, Titanium Backup, Lucky Patcher, Real Reboot, Gravity Screen, Lux Dash, FireFox beta, Root Unistaller, Android Firewall, TeslaLED, Apex Launcher.

NOTICE : THIS ROM NOT INCLUDE ANY APP!

This rom is debloated and you need to install your own apps, try Amaze File Manager or ES File Explorer form the Playstore

Screenshots of working ( not included) :

Greenify 2.5 beta 5:

Apex Launcher :

Lucky Patcher :

Freedom :

Titanium Backup :

Disk info :

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ManoBros For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ManoBros Ad-Free
15th November 2014, 10:00 AM |#3  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Beijing
Thanks Meter: 2,679

Donate to Me
More
Hmm, just passing by, I'm not sure if this file is legit or what, I don't even own a RAZR i, but people who are looking for an OTA file can check this out:
Blur_Version.990.46.70.XT890.en.BR.zip
Hopefully this is legit. RAZR M and i are nice devices so I hope i has KK as well.

EDIT: Oops, this had already been posted elsewhere ( http://forum.xda-developers.com/razr...ested-t2917886 )... Sorry.
15th November 2014, 11:46 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Working for me. Thx for the effort.
17th November 2014, 09:52 AM |#5  
OP Member
Flag Jiquilpan

Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by purplet

Working for me. Thx for the effort.

is good to know
17th November 2014, 10:00 PM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
I've flashed this debloated version and so far so good! Exceptfor Greenify... it didn't hibernate apps automatically and when i try to hibernate then manually, it stay on "hibernating" screen forever... But everything else is working fine! Thanks for your effort!
18th November 2014, 03:02 AM |#7  
OP Member
Flag Jiquilpan

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dicrossus

I've flashed this debloated version and so far so good! Exceptfor Greenify... it didn't hibernate apps automatically and when i try to hibernate then manually, it stay on "hibernating" screen forever... But everything else is working fine! Thanks for your effort!

Working for me, i tested Greenify the 2.4 beta 5 and 2.5 beta 5 !
18th November 2014, 01:39 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
well... i am not using donation version and xposed framework, maybe this is the cause? i'll try with xposed...
30th November 2014, 12:14 AM |#9  
Flag yucatan
Thanks Meter: 26

More
HEY DUDE, i follow step by step and didnt work for me, in twrp, it say that the restore "failed"....i put the folder twrp/backups/myserial#/------etc...
first...i need update to kitkat with rsd lite and do the restore with twrp???
+
im in jellybean

EDIT: i havents install the ultimate version of twrp thats why it dont worked...jajajajaja i have installed...let see what comes with this new update , thanks @ManoBros
2nd December 2014, 06:35 PM |#10  
Flag São Paulo
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Realized the downalod file but it has an extension " .b1 " . I wonder how can I use this type of file, if anyone can help I will be grateful.
2nd December 2014, 08:53 PM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 2,211

Donate to Me
More
Why he uses the b1 format, I don't know. The b1 format is almost never used. Should have used the zip format or rar. anyone can decompres that. But there is a b1 extractor. Just search the web
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
backup, kitkat, razr i, twrp, xt890

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)