/* * I'm not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. * Please do some research if you have any concerns about features included in the products you find here before flashing it! * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. * Your warranty will be void(is it still there?) if you tamper with any part of your device / software. */
LineageOS was officially launched on December 24, 2016, with the source code available on GitHub. Since that time, LineageOS development builds now cover more than 185 phone models with over 1.9 million active installs,having doubled its user base in the month February–March 2017 And if you would like to contribute to LineageOS, please visit out Gerrit Code Review.
What's working :
11. Gcam (you need to flash Gapps for it)
13. USB Tethering
Known issues :
1. Selinux is permissive.
2. Video codec issues in all Chromium based browser.
3. You tell me
1. Take a backup of your data.
2. Clean flash is recommended as of now.
3. TWRP downloads (alternative one) and flashing instructions can be found in this git link.
- Download latest LineageOS ROM and copy to SD Card.
- Reboot into twrp (use the shared twrp only)
- Wipe System, Dalvik Cache, Data, Cache, Internal Storage (Clean flash is recommended)
- Flash ROM and Gapps package (version: Android 10 - ARM64)
- Flash Magisk (*optional, use the shared one only and don't update it)
- After installing all zips, wipe cache and dalvik.
- Reboot system
1. In our testing only few versions of magisk are working. So use the shared one only.
2. Working magisk versions:
Original - 20.1 and 20.3
Phh based - 20.3
3. Don't update magisk (you can update app though).
4. Use the shared TWRP only and don't use others.
5. ROM is now stable for daily use, enjoy.
venombiceps Vijay996 MpS005 eldraco19 ahmadfahim0123 Mohit619
LineageOS 17.1 ROM for Oppo Realme 1 (All variants)
ROM Source Code: https://github.com/LineageOS
Device Tree: https://github.com/CPH1859/android_device_oppo_CPH1859
ROM OS Version: Android 10
ROM Kernel: Linux 4.x
ROM Firmware Required: C.49 (Latest Version)
Based On: LineageOS
Release Date: 2020-06-06
Last Updated 2020-08-18