Note: This going to be official soon
#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * * We are not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this project * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at us for messing up your device, we will laugh at you. * */
1. Unlocked bootloader.
1. No bugs, test it's those sides which others haven't tested yet
2. If you have found a bug, please consider posting it to my GitHub Issues.
Method 1 (Fastboot Installation)
1. Go to the fastboot mode.
2. Download the PitchBlack-charlie-001.img and transfer it to the adb folder (rename is optional for simplicity).
3. Open the cmd/terminal and change directory into the adb folder.
4. Now confirm/check that device is connected by typing:-
5. After that we will flash this PBRP recovery to the recovery partition by below command:-
fastboot flash recovery PitchBlack-charlie-001.img
Method 2 (TWRP Installation)
1. As far i know there is an official [STABLE] twrp. If you have it installed in your device, then this is just a piece of cake
2. Flash PitchBlack-charlie-2.9.0-20190606-1814-UNOFFICIAL.zip from twrp.
3. It will reboot to recovery automatically after that.
BooM ! PBRP flashed successfully.
- DM-Verity patch added to flashable zip
- Force Encryption patch also added to flashable zip
- Beta Build 001 (Recovery Image)=> https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid...31924117889575
- Beta Build 001 (Flashable Zip)=> https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid...31924117889578
- Mirror (For both)=> http://recovery.geekofia.in/ *Only up when i am building
Pitch Black Recovery For Realme 3 Pro, Kernel for the Realme 3 Pro
Source Code: https://github.com/N00bTree/android_...realme_charlie
Kernel Special Features:
Last Updated 2019-06-25