DISCLAIMER * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
1.Download the In depth test APK (see attachment)
2.Open the In Depth Test application
APK then tap In Query Application Status
Request Submission then
wait about 5 minutes
4. Tap the back button in the left corner
top then reopen
In Query Application status
5. When "Review Sucessful " appeared, tap
start in depth test.
6. The device will then
enter fastboot, then plug the
device to PC. Download and install
then move the folder named
"platform-tools" to the desktop
7. Open the platform-tools folder
then right-click +shift, then select
open command window here (Win
7) or Open Windows
Powershell (Windows 10)
8.a. For Windows 7, you must have
installed NET Framework
4.5. Type "fastboot flashing unlock "
b. For Windows 10, type
"./fastboot flashing unlock "
9. Then, press the volume button
to UNLOCK BOOTLOADER
10. CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE
SUCCESSFULLY UNLOCKED YOUR
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/mZMVohIuOYU" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
**INTERNAL MEMORY WILL BE WIPED! BACKUP BEFORE PROCEEDING**
11. Turn off your device
12. Hold the volume key
-down + power to device
-go to fastboot
13. Plug the device into a PC / Laptop
14. Download recovery.img (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1z8M...p2Xr_O7gR/view)
Move the recovery file that you have downloaded into the folder platform-tools
15. Inside the folder, Shift + Right-click then select open command window here (Windows 7) or open Windows Powershell (10)
a. type fastboot flash recovery.img (Windows 7)
type ./fastboot flash recovery.img (Windows 10)
17. After getting OKAY written, Continue to install VBMETA (see attachment)
18. Move the vbmeta.img file into the platform-tools folder
19. Return to Windows Powershell /Command prompt then type fastboot - disabled-verity - vbmeta flash-verification-enabled vbmeta.img (Windows 7)
./fastboot - disabled-verity - vbmeta flash-verification-enabled vbmeta.img (Windows 10)
20. Press the volume button to Recovery then press power to confirm
21. After entering Recovery, make sure the device is still plugged in,the select wipe then FORMAT DATA, type yes, then tap back and reboot to recovery.
22. After returning to recovery, copy Charlie Decryption by Nitish (see attachment) to your device through computer
23. Flash fix and VOILA! you successfully installed TWRP on your device
**ONLY FLASH A/B GSI**
24. To flash GSI, enter the GSI file on your device (make sure already in the img format, if not yet, try extracting first.
25. Then, in TWRP, press install, then open the file location you, if it doesn't appear, press install the image below right,then tap the file
26. Tap System Image and slide to flash
27. VOILA YOU HAVE SUCCESSFULLY FLASHED GSI ON YOUR DEVICE
Some GSI's you can try:
AOSIP: https://sourceforge.net/projects/ill...4.img/download (or whichever is latest)
Bootleggers:https://androidfilehost.com/?fid=1395089523397961183 (or whichever is latest)
- Download and extract patched image.tar (https://drive.google.com/file/d/1W1D...usp=drive_open)
- Unlock bootloader (if you haven't)
- Place all extracted images in ADB tool’s folder.
- Then open a CMD window inside that folder. To do that, Shift + Right click on any empty white space inside the folder and then select Open command window here.
- Connect your Android device to the PC. Type the following into the command window to boot your device into bootloader/fastboot mode:
- adb reboot bootloader
- If your device asks for permission to “Allow USB debugging”, tap OK.
- Once your device boots into bootloader mode, type these into the command line.
- fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- fastboot flash boot boot.img
- fastboot --disable-verity --disable-verification flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
- Reboot device into system
- if you boot on gsi you will get full mode magisk (able to use module )
- if you boot on colorOS you will get core mode magisk (not able to use module )
- if you boot GSI with magisk , install magisk module named SafetyPatch , this will give you safety net passed