[Guide][How-to] Unlock Bootloader, Install TWRP, GSI and Magisk

105 posts
Thanks Meter: 120

By Hb20032003, Senior Member on 12th June 2019, 12:29 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
5th July 2019, 06:14 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Is it possibleto unlock the bootloader without the depth test apk part?

6th July 2019, 09:14 AM |#12  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Okay I can enter TWRP after following the first part of the guide....

until I followed the Magisk guide, then I cant enter TWRP anymore...

Also, does anyone knows how to remove that irritating red flashing saying that you rooted your device?
16th July 2019, 04:09 PM |#13  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 38

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hb20032003

• Fingerprint/pin/pattern not working
  • Problems with making calls (you can make call but cannot end it) I think it is related to VoLTE
  • Bluetooth music (Potential fix: Go to Vendor/Overlay/BluetoothResCommon.apk delete this apk, then reboot...BT music works...) need confirmation
  • Bluetooth incall audio

Hi,

I am trying to delete BluetoothResCommon.apk , but it says file system is read only , Can someone help me out here.

Regards
20th July 2019, 01:46 PM |#14  

More
Need help
Hi, everybody. Really need help.
There is a phone Realme X Lite. Write that it is Realme 3 Pro for the Chinese market, as well as firmware.
My version was: RMX1851_11_A.05
Tried to flash RMX1851EX_11_OTA_0150_all_2Zfcensdoezk.ozip, recovery gave an error, *_0140_* wrote that the current version is newer.
In depth test APK on the version out of the box wrote that this version of the phone is not supported, so the bootloader could not unlock.
But in the official website came across an offer to join the testing of Android Q
r1.realme.net/general/20190522/1558492614147.pdf
There are two files, the second for rollback.
I installed P2Q, everything went well, but the SnapDragon camera is used and it is terrible if there is not enough light. In depth test is not even installed, apparently not supported in the new version.
I decided to roll back, chose in Recovery Q2P archive, there were no errors, but after rebooting the phone hangs on the initial screen saver and after 10 minutes throws in the recovery with the error "Data error, select wipe data to recovery system". Wipe doesn't help. The same with other archives for Realme 3 Pro.
Also found RMX1851_11_A.12_190423_abecd1fa.ofp for firmware via MsmDownloadTool, but it requires authorization and support refuses to call login details.
Can who faced a similar problem on this or other phone.
Please help, pay for the time spent =)
23rd July 2019, 08:38 AM |#15  

More
do you have tutorial to remove bloatware/pre-installed in RM 3 Pro ?
25th July 2019, 05:26 PM |#16  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
No bootloader
Hi, I tried to unlock the bootloader of my Realme 3 Pro on latest version A15, but something went wrong after the Depth Test app.

When I try to boot the bootloader, it only shows me a monkey icon, with letters in chinese (I guess), with something like 6 10 written, then it reboot.
Tried to install stock A14, but nothing changed.

Would be glad if someone know a solution.
25th July 2019, 05:26 PM |#17  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayroulm953

do you have tutorial to remove bloatware/pre-installed in RM 3 Pro ?

If you're rooted then no worries, just use TiBu to uninstall all those bloatwares.
26th July 2019, 01:32 AM |#18  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samdroid18

If you're rooted then no worries, just use TiBu to uninstall all those bloatwares.

without root ? no chance ?
26th July 2019, 10:44 AM |#19  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
Hello...!!!! Do you know why the phone does not go into fastboot mode when you start the depth test? It restarts in system mode. Thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Pasku21 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Pasku21 Ad-Free
26th July 2019, 11:49 AM |#20  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pasku21

Hello...!!!! Do you know why the phone does not go into fastboot mode when you start the depth test? It restarts in system mode. Thank you.

I have exactly the same problem, I don't know what to do...
The Following User Says Thank You to eveldee0680 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift eveldee0680 Ad-Free
28th July 2019, 10:55 AM |#21  

More
Which version of net framework to install?
Which version of net framework I should install in Windows 7 to unlock bootloader and install TWRP recovery in realme 3 pro.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
gsi, magisk, realme 3 pro, twrp, unlock bootloader

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)