FORUMS

[ROM][10.0][RMX1971] Pixel Experience [OFFICIAL][AOSP]

110 posts
Thanks Meter: 239

By Orgasmtrron, Senior Member on 19th February 2020, 09:06 AM
Post Reply Email Thread

PixelExperience for Realme 5 Pro [RMX1971]

What is this?
Pixel Experience is an AOSP based ROM, with Google apps included and all Pixel goodies (launcher, wallpapers, icons, fonts, bootanimation)

Our mission is to offer the maximum possible stability and security, along with essential and useful features for the proper functioning of the device

Based on Android 10.0

Whats working?
Wifi
RIL
Mobile data
GPS
Camera
Flashlight
Camcorder
Bluetooth
FMRadio
Fingerprint reader
NFC
Lights
Sound / vibration

Known issues
Nothing

DON'T FLASH GAPPS, ALREADY INCLUDED
Download from Pixel Experience website

Donate
Liked my work? Give me a beer

Translation
Help with project translation

Stay tuned
Our Telegram channel
Our blog

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Orgasmtrron For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Orgasmtrron Ad-Free
19th February 2020, 09:50 AM |#2  
Flag Kathmandu
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Difference between this and the other Pixel Experience?? Is this going official near time soon?
19th February 2020, 10:09 AM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Is this working on Realme Q?
19th February 2020, 10:11 AM |#4  
Flag Sümeg/Csepel
Thanks Meter: 288

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by saurav_xdadev

Difference between this and the other Pixel Experience?? Is this going official near time soon?

Bruh... Just let it go. Official means nothing to us end users. For devs official means they would've to dedicate themselves to that one ROM, become part of the official PE site and dev group and keep it updating even if they don't really want to. I think it means responsibility. So don't keep asking 'official when!?' for a dev is dedicated enough towards one ROM will take on official too. If not they won't.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greenys' For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift greenys' Ad-Free
19th February 2020, 10:41 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 17

More
Quote:

Official doesn't mean it's stable, just a tags bruh, they can update without Official
19th February 2020, 11:21 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Hey there. Tested out the other PE version here on XDA, but that bootlooped after 2 weeks of usage (apparently a problem with most custom OSes). Does this fix the bootloop issue? Havoc OS recently pushed a patch that fixes said problem
19th February 2020, 12:04 PM |#7  
Flag Kathmandu
Thanks Meter: 20

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenys'

Bruh... Just let it go. Official means nothing to us end users. For devs official means they would've to dedicate themselves to that one ROM, become part of the official PE site and dev group and keep it updating even if they don't really want to. I think it means responsibility. So don't keep asking 'official when!?' for a dev is dedicated enough towards one ROM will take on official too. If not they won't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by viethoang18

Official doesn't mean it's stable, just a tags bruh, they can update without Official

I didn't mean to be rude. Just as to know why there are two threads for the same rom.
I'll be more than happy to have any roms having no bugs at all and be unofficial rather than having bugs and be official. Peace
19th February 2020, 02:10 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 30

More
Nice! tho fingerprint hardware becomes unavailable at times, and TWRP can read the internal memory as it becomes encrypted
19th February 2020, 11:17 PM |#9  
Flag Sümeg/Csepel
Thanks Meter: 288

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I didn't mean to be rude. Just as to know why there are two threads for the same rom.
I'll be more than happy to have any roms having no bugs at all and be unofficial rather than having bugs and be official. Peace

Sure thing. Me too.
20th February 2020, 03:17 AM |#10  
Thanks Meter: 554

More
It's good rom. All functions work well for me! But wifi doesn't connect automatically.
20th February 2020, 06:56 AM |#11  
Flag Simla
Thanks Meter: 99

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bahuy2003

It's good rom. All functions work well for me! But wifi doesn't connect automatically.

It will work only if linked to a know location. Kind of trade off.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)