#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
Potato Open Sauce Project is a butter smooth Android aftermarket firmware. We handpicked the best features around and are adding our own sauce to it.
Get ready to taste the unique features it brings with itself.
We aim to deliver an experience with original ideas and features along with the useful things the community is accustomed to.
Got an issue or suggestion? Reach us at
- Custom RGB/HSL QS background colors and opacity
- Advanced reboot
- Double tap status bar to sleep
- Custom RGB/HSL accent picker for dark/light themes
- Custom icon shapes and icon pack support
- POSP logo in statusbar
- 4G/VoLTE icon on status bar
- Lockscreen media art blur level
- Permission hub
- Signature spoofing
- Custom height for new Q nav gestures
- Improved AOD ambient play ticker
- Three mode Notch Handler (Notch-City)
- QS rows/column numbers
- Pre-P style mobile data icon
- Network speed indicator (OOS style)
POSP Device Sources: PotatoDevices
POSP Code Review: Gerrit Code Review
- Backup all your data (Important)
- Wipe /system, /data and cache.
- Flash the ROM + GApps (Download link below)
- Flash ROM
ROM:POSP for RMX1971
- Google for AOSP
- Team Potato
- Dirty Unicorns
- Team Lawnchair for Lawnchair Launcher