FORUMS

GCam for realms 6

3 posts
Thanks Meter: 1

By samdruby, Junior Member on 16th March 2020, 08:11 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Is it possible to port GCam for realme 6??

If yes, can someone provide the link for it?

Any help will be highly appreciated.
The Following User Says Thank You to samdruby For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift samdruby Ad-Free
21st March 2020, 04:08 AM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by samdruby

Have patience dude. This is a mediatek chipset. Unlike Snapdragon chipsets, it takes time to port anything to these devices. Meanwhile, you can try note 8 pros gcam as even it runs the g90t. Won't support all functions, but should work.
24th March 2020, 02:25 PM |#3  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Gcam for realme 6
Plz suggest a better gcam mod apk for realme 6 with all working function. I have tried gcam mode apk of RN8 pro. But its not working. So plz suggest a better a gcam for realme 6
30th March 2020, 09:09 PM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
yes...!
Quote:
Originally Posted by samdruby

actually i'm using a gcam in my realme 6 but it's not fully functional but still it's far better than the stock.The problem with this mod is when u take normal picture the left side of picture getting a black strip but if u take picture at 1.5x it comes out exactly and it still better than the stock camera,,,,,portrait and night sight is working perfectly ,according to my point of view and i'm fine with this hope they will upgrade this to a fully working mod .....download it from here if u wish to try thanks Aj ,,,,i can't share link here as i'm new but u wanna try u can get it via email
1st April 2020, 04:55 PM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kumararvindad

actually i'm using a gcam in my realme 6 but it's not fully functional but still it's far better than the stock.The problem with this mod is when u take normal picture the left side of picture getting a black strip but if u take picture at 1.5x it comes out exactly and it still better than the stock camera,,,,,portrait and night sight is working perfectly ,according to my point of view and i'm fine with this hope they will upgrade this to a fully working mod .....download it from here if u wish to try thanks Aj ,,,,i can't share link here as i'm new but u wanna try u can get it via email

Can you tell us which version are you using?
2nd April 2020, 05:29 PM |#6  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1

More
Version
Quote:
Originally Posted by kumararvindad

Please tell about the version and build which you are using..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)