FORUMS

How do i uninstall app market and game center from realme 6 4gb variant(without root)

11 posts
Thanks Meter: 0

By Ebebeeh, Junior Member on 14th March 2020, 12:57 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
I have tried uninstalling using adb, it was successful for other apps but these two apps do not seem to want to go away.
My device is on the Latest version of the global release of realme UI ,and powershell is throwing an error 'delete_failed_internal_error'
this is the command that I used - 'pm uninstall -k --user0 com.heytap.market'. I was able to successfully delete the browser and similar apps using this command. I tried searching for device administrator but but both of those apps are not device admin either.
PLEASE HELP.
15th March 2020, 09:15 AM |#2  
Flag Midnapore,West Bengal
Thanks Meter: 69

More
I need to try out your method. By the way do you remember which stock apps you had removed without a system error?
15th March 2020, 09:21 AM |#3  
OP Junior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ap6709

I need to try out your method. By the way do you remember which stock apps you had removed without a system error?

Game space, browser, google duo, play movies, theme store and weather
Try app market and game center and do tell what happens.
15th March 2020, 12:31 PM |#4  
Flag Midnapore,West Bengal
Thanks Meter: 69

More
I am always getting this message "Failure [DELETE_FAILED_INTERNAL_ERROR]" and hence I decided to wait for root access.
16th March 2020, 04:58 AM |#5  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebebeeh

I have tried uninstalling using adb, it was successful for other apps but these two apps do not seem to want to go away.
My device is on the Latest version of the global release of realme UI ,and powershell is throwing an error 'delete_failed_internal_error'
this is the command that I used - 'pm uninstall -k --user0 com.heytap.market'. I was able to successfully delete the browser and similar apps using this command. I tried searching for device administrator but but both of those apps are not device admin either.
PLEASE HELP.

Can u please describe the procedure how u uninstalled the system apps because i also want to remove them.Sorry this reply is not related to your solution.
6th April 2020, 04:22 AM |#6  
Flag Asansol
Thanks Meter: 68

More
Game center cannot be deleted. I tried too on 6 pro. Doesn't work. That and Oroaming.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)