How do i uninstall app market and game center from realme 6 4gb variant(without root)

Search This thread

Ebebeeh

Oct 31, 2019
I have tried uninstalling using adb, it was successful for other apps but these two apps do not seem to want to go away.
My device is on the Latest version of the global release of realme UI ,and powershell is throwing an error 'delete_failed_internal_error'
this is the command that I used - 'pm uninstall -k --user0 com.heytap.market'. I was able to successfully delete the browser and similar apps using this command. I tried searching for device administrator but but both of those apps are not device admin either.
PLEASE HELP.

Reactions: mysteres

chinmay kumar

Dec 16, 2015
I have tried uninstalling using adb, it was successful for other apps but these two apps do not seem to want to go away.
My device is on the Latest version of the global release of realme UI ,and powershell is throwing an error 'delete_failed_internal_error'
this is the command that I used - 'pm uninstall -k --user0 com.heytap.market'. I was able to successfully delete the browser and similar apps using this command. I tried searching for device administrator but but both of those apps are not device admin either.
PLEASE HELP.

Can u please describe the procedure how u uninstalled the system apps because i also want to remove them.Sorry this reply is not related to your solution.

Reactions: Atharva C

Surajmeena505

Dec 3, 2016
Jaipur,Kanpur(current)
Using ADB to remove some bloatware apps

Can u please describe the procedure how u uninstalled the system apps because i also want to remove them.Sorry this reply is not related to your solution.

@chinmay kumar you can use adb to remove apps by using adb shell pm uninstall -k --user 0 <package-name>. This command will likely remove all packages that you want to remove. It does give error in some cases like while uninstalling game center on realme 6. This command can be used on many devices I have tried it on redmi note 7, realme 3 and realme 6.
Here is a guide you can follow - https://www.xda-developers.com/uninstall-carrier-oem-bloatware-without-root-access/
and other one is https://fossbytes.com/delete-bloatware-from-android-preinstalled-apps/.
Here 0 represents the user id...so you may want to look on which user an app is installed. Refer to the guide for adb installation and more.

Last edited:

Tushar Ahlawat

Feb 21, 2018
Sorry, I also couldn't uninstall app market, game center from my device.
But I uninstalled oroaming successfully.
pm uninstall –k ––user 0 com.redteamobile.roaming
Use this to remove oroaming.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    PLEASE HELP.
    I am always getting this message "Failure [DELETE_FAILED_INTERNAL_ERROR]" and hence I decided to wait for root access.
    PLEASE HELP.