În depth test crashes Help

Search This thread

Superpfusch

Jul 21, 2019
I am trying because of the realme UI, with which i am really extremly unhappy, to install a different OS.
I haven´t done something like that before with a smartphone(did a lot with raspberry pis and tried a lot with linux distros) but i figured out following:
First i have to install something like twrp? and for that i need to unlock the bootloader? and to unlock the Bootloader i have to enable OEM unlock and USB debugging and have to run the In-depth test app?
I have downloaded multiple verisons of the In-Depth test tool but neither of them worked.
I have:
realme UI v1.0
RMX1901_11_C.06_ac12767
Kernel Version 4.9.186
ColorOS V7
adb works when in OS but doesn´t detect anything if in recovery mode. rebooting to debugging reboots back to the OS!
Is there a way to find the mistake? Do i have the wrong in-Depth Test apk?
Thanks for your Help!

Reactions: shahriarazizaakash

Kelppiun

Mar 19, 2020
I have the same problem on my Realme 3 Pro. USB Debugging and OEM unlocking down but the app still crashes on both tapping Query verification status and Start applying. Helpp

Supersu12

Apr 11, 2020
Updated in depth test tool for real me

Use updated in depth test tool link drive.google.com/file/d/1e0yUd5M7Q7CxW2NBcAOiwr1vp1IWNayr/view[/url]

---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 AM ----------

Tested above tool (3mb in size)( old one is in 420kb), working well for real me 3 pro

Reactions: daitama

noe4516

Mar 28, 2012
Singkawang
Use updated in depth test tool link drive.google.com/file/d/1e0yUd5M7Q7CxW2NBcAOiwr1vp1IWNayr/view[/url]

---------- Post added at 04:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:39 AM ----------

Tested above tool (3mb in size)( old one is in 420kb), working well for real me 3 pro

THANK YOU, THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I literally logged in to xda just to post this, been looking for this for months. You're a savior

jhonybd

Account currently disabled
May 5, 2017
realme x
build number RMX1901_11_f.04
colorOS V11
The In-depth test app doesn't work

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I am trying because of the realme UI, with which i am really extremly unhappy, to install a different OS.
    I haven´t done something like that before with a smartphone(did a lot with raspberry pis and tried a lot with linux distros) but i figured out following:
    First i have to install something like twrp? and for that i need to unlock the bootloader? and to unlock the Bootloader i have to enable OEM unlock and USB debugging and have to run the In-depth test app?
    I have downloaded multiple verisons of the In-Depth test tool but neither of them worked.
    I have:
    realme UI v1.0
    RMX1901_11_C.06_ac12767
    Kernel Version 4.9.186
    ColorOS V7
    adb works when in OS but doesn´t detect anything if in recovery mode. rebooting to debugging reboots back to the OS!
    Is there a way to find the mistake? Do i have the wrong in-Depth Test apk?
    Thanks for your Help!
    Updated in depth test tool for real me

Bro How to unlock it in REALME 2 Pro