Realme X2 Pro brick

Search This thread

Isavar

May 27, 2016
scatter.txt needed for processors MTK. we have installed Qualcomm 855+

mmm with the msmtool tool asks me that ... I guess the exe is not for this phone.

and on the other hand I found the same tool I suppose original but it asks me for a username and password I don't know where to buy or get an account.

Attachments

• scatter.png
    scatter.png
    69.3 KB · Views: 456
  • Screenshot_3.png
    Screenshot_3.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 451

chronos1831

Nov 30, 2019
mmm with the msmtool tool asks me that ... I guess the exe is not for this phone.

and on the other hand I found the same tool I suppose original but it asks me for a username and password I don't know where to buy or get an account.

for msm need an authorized account. I don’t know where to buy. I have no other leads yet

Duncan1982

Feb 6, 2014

hacchi999

Dec 21, 2019
Please help someone. My phone has been bricked. Could you upload an ofp file that can be used with the CN version of X2pro?

Apr 6, 2020
My device has stuck in realme boot

Im bricked too. Becare if you want to lock bootloader the system must be all the same in default, one app you delete or change will cause soft-bricked...

I have realme x2 pro which has been stuck in boot loop even though I've used all the steps given on realme website for locking bootloader. Now my phone screen appearing realme logo for a mili second and keeps restarting. Unable to boot in fast boot or recovery mode to do any reset. Please help. I beg you to get this sorted and I'll make sure. Id be of your help.

• Sad
Reactions: Bhuprab

westenlive

Feb 2, 2010
how can i recover the password of this software to reset the device?

it's amazing that you have to pay for it.

only realme can have these software and is making market on youtube.

what a horrible story

Attachments

• Cattura.PNG
    Cattura.PNG
    10.1 KB · Views: 160

westenlive

Feb 2, 2010

with this method the original recovery is not written and above all the bootloader does not stop.

I read that if you change the system with root and after block the bootloader you can brick the device.

this guide is only good for returning with a clean system, but not for bringing it back to its original state.

xHvlios

May 10, 2018
Do you have adb installed? If so you can Flash TWRP, then flash the stock recovery. Is your bootloader unlocked?

westenlive

Feb 2, 2010
Do you have adb installed? If so you can Flash TWRP, then flash the stock recovery. Is your bootloader unlocked?
My phone is working.
I followed Jerry's guide and I have the rotated phone with unlocked bootloader and with the mauronofrio recovery twrp installed.

Since I have random restarts I wanted to bring the phone to a factory reset.

surely there was an error with Titanium Backup because I went from oneplus 3 to this phone restoring a backup that I had made on the old device. In my opinion, one of the programs that caused my device to restart is Nova Launcher. I have restored This application is from an old backup that I had made on oneplus 3.

how could I flash the recovery stock of the device?

I liked the idea of ​​having a guide to restore the phone in EDL mode, as well as for the oneplus 6 which is another device that I own.

EDL mode brings the phone back to life from any brick situation.

you too the device when it restarts several times you go a kind of protection and remains off for at least an hour?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    since my device is hard bricked, i cant access either recovery or fastboot/bootloader. All i can access is edl by pressing volume up and down button. So is there any solution using edl mode

Yes, while in EDL you can use the flashall.bat command or on some devices you even flash a fastboot ROM using QPST if needed.

Be sure to install all drivers including QPST drivers, QD loader,QUD.win etc
    Yes, while in EDL you can use the flashall.bat command or on some devices you even flash a fastboot ROM using QPST if needed.

Be sure to install all drivers including QPST drivers, QD loader,QUD.win etc

Thank you for your valuable feedbaack. The problem is my device stays in edl mode for only few seconds. i have installed qualcomm drivers and the computer recognizes my device in device manager properly but it gets disconnected automatically after few seconds. Also i have never flashed firmware using in EDL mode so if you have any step by step guide it will be very helpful.
    Thank you

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

As far as i know if the device can only enter EDL mode the realme support team will flash the firmware (which is in ofp file format) using MSM download tool using authorized account. I have seen OnePlus device supporting this method using patched MSM download tool but i can't find any patched MSM download tool for any realme devices.
    Thank you for your valuable feedbaack. The problem is my device stays in edl mode for only few seconds. i have installed qualcomm drivers and the computer recognizes my device in device manager properly but it gets disconnected automatically after few seconds. Also i have never flashed firmware using in EDL mode so if you have any step by step guide it will be very helpful.
    Thank you

---------- Post added at 01:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:47 PM ----------

As far as i know if the device can only enter EDL mode the realme support team will flash the firmware (which is in ofp file format) using MSM download tool using authorized account. I have seen OnePlus device supporting this method using patched MSM download tool but i can't find any patched MSM download tool for any realme devices.

I am downloaded your fastboot rom and it does not contain the fastboot flashall script that most qualcomm phones have. Instead it has several packed images, and it seems that the packed vendor images contains all of your device firmware.

I provided a link that contains the commands to flash those images, your issue with fastboot is likely due to your processor being an AMD processor or its because you were using a USB 3 port, you need to try it again with a usb hub.

Finally, 4PDA has a lot of great info, but its not an authority, its a site that is extremely similiar to XDA and people have restored their Realme X2 Pro's with these commands

Code:
    fastboot flash boot boot.img
    fastboot flash dtbo dtbo.img
    fastboot flash system system.img
    fastboot flash vbmeta vbmeta.img
    fastboot flash vendor vendor.img

Again refer to the link for additional info https://www.getdroidtips.com/restore-or-unbrick-realme-x2-pro/

or here : https://www.ytechb.com/how-to-unbrick-realme-phones-fix-bootloop-bricked-phones/
    thank you but the problem is i can't boot into fastboot mode. Guess i will have to try or965's method using qualcomm qfil tool.

You should absolutely use his method since the flash.bat files are not included in devices stock rom ( which is unusual) Nonetheless as I mentioned above the files are compressed into the vendor image and QPST is absolutely the way to go if the simpler options don't work and I mentioned using QPST a few days ago as an option.

Read his linked instructions carefully, and be sure to install all drivers. In the past I have had issues with Windows security blocking firehose server from connecting so you may want to temporarily disable antivirus and firewall, and possibly disabling Windows signature enforcement if absolutely necessary. This can all be easily re enabled afterwards.

If you face any other issues, refer to my old guide here for additional things to try.

These steps are identical for most qualcomm phones. obviously use only qfil repair files made for your device and not from my link.