Rooting with Magisk

Search This thread

Sir Backe

Apr 14, 2012
Hi community

According to Rooting standards from Magisk, it should be possible to root the phone without having installed TWRP. An unlocked bottloader should be sufficiant. Has anyone experience with this procedure? If yes, which procedure should be choosen?

Tks a lot!

bharat.bkj

Jun 4, 2013
mumbai
Hi community

According to Rooting standards from Magisk, it should be possible to root the phone without having installed TWRP. An unlocked bottloader should be sufficiant. Has anyone experience with this procedure? If yes, which procedure should be choosen?

Tks a lot!
The fingerprint sensor does not work after unlocking bootloader ..wait for an update , do not unlock and root

bharat.bkj

Jun 4, 2013
mumbai
Too late. I have already done it. Will there possibly be a fix gor already unlocked devices?
U can still lock it ...once locked the fp will work again

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

Is it worth moving to the pie update...its my daily driver device ....i heard the update isn't stable

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 11:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:24 AM ----------

Sir Backe

Apr 14, 2012

I know. But I already have all Data on the Phone and everything is configured. Its my daily Phone, and it took me almost 2 days..... :(

Just read on reddit the official explanation from Realme why they make FP stop working when the device is u locked. Not really trustworthy explanation they gave....

P1f

Sep 20, 2010
Bucuresti
I know. But I already have all Data on the Phone and everything is configured. Its my daily Phone, and it took me almost 2 days..... :(

Just read on reddit the official explanation from Realme why they make FP stop working when the device is u locked. Not really trustworthy explanation they gave....

How did you flashed Magisk with stock recovery?

Sir Backe

Apr 14, 2012
I first flashed TWRPCNEN Version. Then flashed Buildprop with TWRP, which is needed for Magisk to work. Then I flashed Magisk 20.1. Then I installed Canary Magisk from within OS, and then I updated Magisk within Canary Magisk.

Reactions: P1f

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I first flashed TWRPCNEN Version. Then flashed Buildprop with TWRP, which is needed for Magisk to work. Then I flashed Magisk 20.1. Then I installed Canary Magisk from within OS, and then I updated Magisk within Canary Magisk.