The following is for all who have a CN Version RealMe X2pro and want to change to EU Rom and not able like myself for the time being.
I'll provide a step by step Guide to remove all unwanted Chines system apps related to RealMe or Oppo and what to install to get a somewhat of clean and working build that would still get OTA and will be a better experience.
I hope its useful as that was the only way for me to use my CN version phone.
What you need First to be done:
Make sure google play Store is installed.
Make sure you are on the latest update. "RMX1931_11_A.12" even if you do OTA update nth will be affected.
Source all credits to this post.
What you need to do Second:
1) Install the USB drivers for your device (Google has a list of some universal USB drivers here)
2) Download the ADB binary for your particular OS (Windows, Mac, Linux)
3) Extract the zip file into a folder that you can quickly access.
4) On your phone, go to Settings and tap on About Phone. Find the Build Number and tap on it 7 times to enable Developer Options.
5) Now enter Developer Options and find USB Debugging. Enable it.
6) Open CMD at the location where you downloaded point 2 and point 3
The Source link has even more details ill stop at this point and jump to the Third step with what we need to delete.
Step Three :
After CMD is open on the designated folder where you extracted the zip file:
Commands first set:
Now since everything is removed you ether clone your old phone using the app or just start downloading your apps from Google play Store.
for the swipe down the moment you install "Google" from play store it will directly replace it with google search.
Note: In case anything happened you can always just do a hard rest and you are back to normal
Let me know how helpful this is to you guys. and if you need to check anything else to update this post.
This is how i am actually enjoying my RealMe X2pro now.
again all thanks and credit to @ Doug Lynch Source i just made the short cuts easy to come back too.