Since I see that many users are having problems with unlocking bootloader, flashing twrp and getting properly working Magisk. So here i come.
Everything you need you find here, on my OneDrive.
BEWARE! After unlocking bootloader your DRM widevine will change to L3 and Fingerprint Sensor will not work(blame oppo developers, Realme is doing actually good). you can get it back by locking bootloader. And i wont guide you how to lock bootloader cause many users make mistakes and end up in HARD BRICK!
- download and install Realme_x2_Pro_DeepTesting.apk,
- open app and apply for deep test,
- enable Developer Options by tapping 7 times Version in Settings > About Phone
- go to developer options and enable OEM unlock and USB debugging,
- open app once again after some time tap "Query verification status",
- If you got approved application tap "Start the in-depth test" and phone will reboot to bootloader,
- on PC, download fastboot tools from somewhere else(unless you already have it, its not on my OneDrive)
- open folder where you have your fastboot installed, hold shift and click right mouse buton and choose "open command prompt here"(or Power Shell in newer version of windows),
- connect your phone to PC, and write
fastboot flashing unlock
- now your phone will reboot and erase all your data,
- now you have unlocked bootloader.
I will guide you how to flash chiniese TWRP(provided by @SethPDA ). Why chiniese twrp? Cause for now it's easier with it to get everything properly working for basic user.
- connect phone to PC,
- on your PC in command prompt type adb reboot bootloader,
- make sure you have twrpcnen.img from my OneDrive in your fastboot tools folder on PC,
fastboot flash recovery twrpcnen.img
- in recovery go to advanced options, tap "Disable Replace TWRP" and flash it to disable restoring of stock recovery after booting to os,
- in advanced menu tap Close AVB 2.0, tick remove boot verification only and flash it.
Why do you need x2Pro_bulid.prop_patch.zip? Again its cause of damn oppo developers. This patch is needed to get working Magisk modules and Magisk hide. Without patch, Magisk will work in "core only mode". Also why Magisk Canary debug bulid 20104? Cause when you install first newer version theres some bug and you will have to revoke root access for all apps every reboot. You can update later bulid 20104 to latest via magisk manager and all will be fine. Its also a canary debug version so you can properly report bug found in magisk to Magisk Canary Thread(remember to attach all logs available with bug reports). As Magisk still seem to have some issues with our device.
- copy x2 Pro_A.XX.bulid.prop_patch.zip, magisk-debug20104.zip to your phones internal storage,
- boot to TWRP,
- flash patch and than Magisk,
- reboot to OS.