FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

Unlock bootloader,install twrp for realme X2pro

454 posts
Thanks Meter: 252
 
By 29y6145, Senior Member on 9th November 2019, 04:49 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th November 2019, 08:35 AM |#11  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry08

First enable OEM unlock in developer options. Than you install apk from first post, open it and apply for deep test mode. After few minutes when they approve hit 'Start deep testing" in this app, that will reboot device to bootloader. Then open folder where you have fastboot files, hold shift and click with right mouse button anywhere in that folder and hit "open command prompt here". Type "fastboot flashing unlock" and then on phone with volume buttons select "unlock bootloader". Now your phone will wipe device data and reboot. Now your bootloader is unlocked.

Ok sounds great will test that later. Need custom roms or european rom now because the chinese rom drive me crazy
15th November 2019, 09:04 AM |#12  
Member
Thanks Meter: 6
 
More
Has anyone successfully rooted the phone??
15th November 2019, 11:32 PM |#13  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
So, does someone nice with an EU rom want to try backing up their system so someone on a CN phone can try restoring it?
16th November 2019, 08:01 AM |#14  
Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
can you upload the TWRP to another site?

can not download
16th November 2019, 09:26 AM |#15  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by geminikanon

can you upload the TWRP to another site?

can not download

here you go man
https://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid...26312261628481
The Following User Says Thank You to hosin211 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift hosin211 Ad-Free
16th November 2019, 10:08 PM |#16  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Just now, I ordered the Realme x2 pro with 12+256 Gb.
Im very interested to flash some custom Roms and try out some mods ect.
But i have a question.
Are there some negative consequences from unlocking the bootloader?
Before i owned a Xiaomi mi 9TPro. I didnt unlock it because if you do that you loose widevine L1.
Is it the same problem with the realme x2 Pro?
or are there some other issues?
Sorry about my question, im a noob, my last phone with customrom was a Samsung s1+
17th November 2019, 06:15 PM |#18  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
After installing TWRP
Advanced> Install Root> Reboot
If you do, a bootloop occurs and an error that boot / recovery.img is damaged is displayed.

Is Install Root impossible?
17th November 2019, 07:53 PM |#19  
Senior Member
Flag Aix en provence
Thanks Meter: 110
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mendeners

Just now, I ordered the Realme x2 pro with 12+256 Gb.
Im very interested to flash some custom Roms and try out some mods ect.
But i have a question.
Are there some negative consequences from unlocking the bootloader?
Before i owned a Xiaomi mi 9TPro. I didnt unlock it because if you do that you loose widevine L1.
Is it the same problem with the realme x2 Pro?
or are there some other issues?
Sorry about my question, im a noob, my last phone with customrom was a Samsung s1+

Nothing related, but.. why did you change mi9t pro for realme x2 pro ?
It's pretty much same perfs, and not so fa at all..

I had a mi9 and yes, my x2 pro is WAY better ! But with Mi9T pro... Not sure
17th November 2019, 10:24 PM |#20  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManuBBXX

Nothing related, but.. why did you change mi9t pro for realme x2 pro ?
It's pretty much same perfs, and not so fa at all..
I had a mi9 and yes, my x2 pro is WAY better ! But with Mi9T pro... Not sure

I had mi 9 and mi 9Tpro.. I used mi 9tpro and my girlfriend mi 9.
The mi 9 had some issues and i send it back to amazon. I gave my girlfriend the mi 9T pro and bought the realme x2 pro for me.
I think i chosed the New phone because i falled in love with 90hz display
23rd November 2019, 09:54 AM |#21  
Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
More
Hi Guys, I Just unlocked the bootloader and the fingerprint sensor is not working anymore. Any suggestions?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)
Message:
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes