NOTE: DO NOT REMOVE ANY IMPORTANT SYSTEM APP, I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE IF SOMETHING UNEXPECTED HAPPENS WITH YOUR DEVICE ;_;
1. A PC/laptop with drivers and minimal ADB installed.
2. Realme XT, and a type-C USB cable to connect the device to the computer/laptop.
3. Package viewer app that can be installed from Playstore. https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...d.pkg&hl=en_US
Firstly, go to settings, click on 'About Phone' and continuously tap the Version until it says that 'now your'e a developer'. Then go to additional settings, developer options, enable it and turn on the "USB DEBUGGING" option under developer options.
1. Now connect your phone to PC/laptop using the data cable, and choose transfer files option from the popup on your phone.
2. Now migrate to the folder where minimal ADB is installed, and hold shift key and right click on mouse button, and click on 'Open Powershell window here'.
3. Now type 'adb devices' on the powershell window, and allow access from from device. A serial code must be shown on your screen.
4. Now type 'adb shell' and press enter. Now a new line should come starting with "RMX1921:/ $" , means we are good to go.
5. Now you have to enter commands to remove apps. The command is 'pm uninstall -k --user 0 package name' then press enter. In the place of package name, you have to type the name of the package which needs to be installed. Now open the package viewer app and look for the package name of the app which needs to be removed. You can remove the built-in bowser, calculator, compass, app market, music, roaming, video, weather, etc.
For example, if you need to remove browser, the command which you have to type is, 'pm uninstall -k --user 0 com.nearme.browser' then press enter. You'll see a message saying success. Bullseye! Happy bloatware removing!!
If you have any doubts, feel free to comment. I'll be happy to help you.
Thank you. Cheers.