Realme XT Google cam

Search This thread

thetushar7

Sep 11, 2017
Redmi Note 10 Pro
So I found this version. Its for some Xiaomi phones but works fine on XT

https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/F1v9.5_6.2.030.apk

Just don't turn on anything (you can play with settings and see if it works or not)

and slo mo not working its very laggy

Use pixel 3a on back camera
and nexus 6p on front

In saturation settings you can use 2.4 and 1.6 on back and 1.0 and 1.0 on front (you can play with these settings and let me know which saturation settings is best)

You can post any link of working gcam also!

Thank you!

Reactions: Joberbaro88

thetushar7

Sep 11, 2017
Redmi Note 10 Pro
I suggest you to post this on official XT forums as they just opened that..

---------- Post added at 09:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:21 AM ----------

I just posted a app link on XT forums
check that out and post your links of working gcam

anand28

Dec 26, 2010
Thane
What about the picture clarity
Picture quality is mixed bag. GCam takes pictures in natural color unlike stock cam which is very saturated. GCam is bit slow.
Sharpness is comparable. I haven't tested night mode in GCam , but realme stock cam if you reduce little bit saturation is very good even in comparison with GCam.. of course this is my personal view... people can differ based on individual choices...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi RXT users,

Google camera is working fine.

Please find the below version to download.

Download and enjoy.

https://f.celsoazevedo.com/file/cfiles/gcm1/MGC_6.2.030_RazerPhone2_V5.apk
    Hello everybody! :)

I want to find out which is the best GCam for me. So I made a comparison between some of the GCam-ports mentioned here. I made two shots with each of the camera. It was an early morning, so it's a lowlight situation. Maybe I will compare these cameras in normal situations, but first - here are the results! :eek:
    I compared the sharpness of every camera - 1. sharpness of a cloesup shot, 2. sharpness of a distant object and 3. the overall sharpness of the photo. Furthermore there is a comparison of each shot in general. Here you can judge the overall picture (colors, dynamic range, etc.). I used the normal settings, respectively customized saturation settings for the Realme XT.

These are the Camera-Apps I used:
    1. Stock-Cam
    2. F1v9.5_6.2.030
    3. Gcam 7 for realmext harshittechnical
    4. Gcam_6.2.030….Final
    5. HyperCam R4_P_Final
    6. MGC_6.1.021_F1_V1.7
    7. MGC_6.2.030_RazerPhone2_V5
    8. UNI_Cam_v1.2a_P

I hope you like my little comparison!
    Have a nice day :)

Edit: HDR was always on
    Alternatively, feel free to use Realme 3 Pro's GCam apk
    R3ProMGC_6.1.021_F1_V1.7.apk

Works Flawlessly after tweaking a couple of settings.
    Gcam after Realme UI Update

with the new Realme UI update, finally the AUX camera (wide, and macro) are finally usable in gcam, and what an improvement it make
    the version i have tested and working is from Urnyx05 and jairro_rossi, but i haven't done a side by side comparison
    What about the picture clarity
    Picture quality is mixed bag. GCam takes pictures in natural color unlike stock cam which is very saturated. GCam is bit slow.
    Sharpness is comparable. I haven't tested night mode in GCam , but realme stock cam if you reduce little bit saturation is very good even in comparison with GCam.. of course this is my personal view... people can differ based on individual choices...