- Unlocked Bootloader On Nubia Red Magic 3 (NX629J): https://forum.xda-developers.com/red...oader-t3935630
- TWRP 3.3.1: https://drive.google.com/file/d/10CZ...w?usp=drivesdk - Thank you to sandeepkhatri for sharing! (MIRROR 1: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T2N...ew?usp=sharing) (MIRROR 2: https://mega.nz/#!krpE0S4B) - Seems like this twrp only works on the Chinese version :/. You can find the original thread here: https://bbs.nubia.cn/thread-1495411-1-1.html
- Latest Magisk stable zip transferred to your phone's storage (https://forum.xda-developers.com/app...mless-t3473445)
- Charge the Nubia Red Magic to at least 50%.
- You need a USB cable to connect your phone to PC.
ADB Drivers for your PC
STEPS TO INSTALL TWRP (READ EVERYTHING CAREFUL BEFORE ATTEMPTING):
1) Enable the Developer Options
- To Enable Developer Options, Go to your Settings -> About -> Software Information -> More -> Now Tap on the Build Number 10 Times until you see a toast message “Developer options enabled“
2) Go back to settings -> Now you need to enable the OEM Unlock by going to Settings -> Developer Options and check the box for OEM Unlock and USB Debugging
3) Connect your phone to Computer using USB Cable to a USB 2.0 port.
4) Open a command prompt window on your computer and type: "adb devices"
5) You will see a pop up window on your phone to allow USB debugging on your phone. Click ok.
6) Now type the commannd "adb reboot bootloader"
7) Once your phone has rebooted into it's bootloader, type in the pc command prompt "fastboot devices". This will list the devices connected, your phone should show up.
8) Then, to flash twrp, enter "fastboot flash recovery recovery-TWRP-3.3.1-0528-NUBIA_REDMAGIC3-CN-wzsx150.img" in the command prompt.
9) Finally reboot into the twrp recovery from the phone menu after twrp is installed. Rebooting your phone will reflash Nubia's recovery if you dont do so after flashing.
10) Once in twrp, go to install, navigate to where you put the magisk zip, and install it.
12) Reboot your phone.