By Secretcow, Senior Member on 2nd June 2019, 08:16 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
14th June 2019, 06:34 AM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 14

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by txdvil

what is dts?
I tried some features I think mine is fine. regardless so frustating can not install gapps

Why you dont install global rom?

14th June 2019, 06:54 AM |#22  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by danielad200

Why you dont install global rom?

based on my experience on global rom black shark 2. the global rom not have many features.
maybe I'll try later
14th June 2019, 06:56 AM |#23  

More
Quote:

based on my experience on global rom black shark 2. the global rom not have many features.
maybe I'll try later

But mybe there is big chinnes trash on it
14th June 2019, 09:12 AM |#24  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secretcow

Ugh, seems the twrp only works on the Chinese version, not the global version. Will leave the link up with a note.

You mean that its work on chinese rom only?

---------- Post added at 09:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:46 AM ----------

after flashing twrp through adb..the recovery still stock...help anyone
14th June 2019, 04:26 PM |#25  

More
Is there any chance someone could make a TWRP file for the Global or USA ROM? I have the stock .img files, but sadly I'm not the greatest with compiling code. I would HAPPILY donate to someone who can do it today. I couldn't keep the CN version of the ROM, too many things bothered me and had to go back to USA ROM.

Current ROM Version is : NX629J_V1.11 and is stock, minus the unlocked boot loader.

Thank you for whoever does this!
14th June 2019, 07:29 PM |#26  
Flag INWOOD
Thanks Meter: 31

More
So If I switch from Global NA Rom to CN Rom which has more features anyway. Then fastboot TWRP, Flash Magisk Root....couldn't I just flash Open Gapps Nano on CN Rom and debloat with root and be good to go?
14th June 2019, 11:22 PM |#27  
Thanks Meter: 15

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDroidMe

So If I switch from Global NA Rom to CN Rom which has more features anyway. Then fastboot TWRP, Flash Magisk Root....couldn't I just flash Open Gapps Nano on CN Rom and debloat with root and be good to go?

This method worked for me no problem. Except it only let me install Gapps pico due to insufficient space on the partition.

A word of warning for those wanting to do this: after a couple of days my screen would start to lock immediately after unlocking with face, fingerprint etc. Leaving it pretty much unusable..even after rebooting repeatedly. Eventually figured out that whenever Google/Gmail would notify via status bar it killed the screen. So after rebooting I had only a matter of seconds to go and disable notifications for Gmail. After a while I would toggle them back on and it would work, but a day later the same thing happened. I'm thinking this happens whenever Gmail updates. Wondering if anyone else experienced the same.

Sent from my NX629J using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to terrapin4 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift terrapin4 Ad-Free
14th June 2019, 11:30 PM |#28  
Flag INWOOD

More
Oh wow, well I wonder if Google's Play Protect service is recognizing region locked software and causing it.... especially with Huawei situation looming.
15th June 2019, 01:23 AM |#29  
Flag INWOOD

More
So after flashing TWRP in guide have to "fastboot boot recovery-TWRP-3.3.1-0528-NUBIA_REDMAGIC3-CN-wzsx150.img" then you can unplug from PC....if you do not boot into TWRP stock recovery will overwrite it.
The Following User Says Thank You to SuperDroidMe For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SuperDroidMe Ad-Free
18th June 2019, 03:35 AM |#30  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperDroidMe

So after flashing TWRP in guide have to "fastboot boot recovery-TWRP-3.3.1-0528-NUBIA_REDMAGIC3-CN-wzsx150.img" then you can unplug from PC....if you do not boot into TWRP stock recovery will overwrite it.

I cant boot to twrp recovery after flash it. this is the error message

please help
21st June 2019, 02:14 PM |#31  
Flag Bridgeport
Thanks Meter: 2,558

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I cant boot to twrp recovery after flash it. this is the error message

please help

Wouldn't the right command be, fastboot recovery recovery.img.?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)