[RECOVERY]TWRP 3.2.1-0 for Red Magic

Search This thread

youyim

Feb 13, 2014
Reactions: sakilxda

Harfainx

Retired Forum Moderator
Apr 10, 2010
Came up in Chinese, but everything is working after changing the language setting over. Thanks.

Reactions: ianseer

sakilxda

Dec 20, 2010
Badajoz (Extremadura)
Sorry, long time ago tha I haven´t visited XDA.
I have used the drivers of video´s link but i had to test many drivers. It was very dificult for my too.
Actually I don´t know wich was the drives that i used, sorry.

methuselah

Aug 25, 2011
if you have once used some fastboot drivers for some device on windows 10, chances are most probably you will have issues with detecting other devices in fastboot mode . Either boot with linux or reinstall windows 10 is the only solution imho

sandeepkhatri

Jan 17, 2016
Same issue I m face. When I flash twrp then go to recovery mode. Then they off and start with stock revery. And mobile repat lock bootloader

---------- Post added at 05:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:01 PM ----------

I m try all official twrp. But face same issue

ABM30

Apr 24, 2009
I have tried multiple..but unable to boot into recovery...it would be very helpful of you if you could provide that recovery that worked on your phone.
As i am also unable to boot into recovery with command "fastboot boot recovery.img"

Try this one: http://www.mediafire.com/file/45qwt6i4ccdnjd0/recovery.img/file
you need first to unlock bootloader (you need to be in bootmode):
fastboot oem nubia_unlock NUBIA_NX609J

Just after that you can flash recovery.img:
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

After this you can go back to recovery from boot menu navigating with up/down key and confirm with Power button!
:fingers-crossed:

munmun

Oct 30, 2007
Redmi K20 Pro
Try this one: http://www.mediafire.com/file/45qwt6i4ccdnjd0/recovery.img/file
you need first to unlock bootloader (you need to be in bootmode):

Just after that you can flash recovery.img:

After this you can go back to recovery from boot menu navigating with up/down key and confirm with Power button!
:fingers-crossed:
I have tried this as well but twrp boots up for a 2-3 sec & then phobe reboots to system again..
With fastboot boot recovery.img, same results are seen

ABM30

Apr 24, 2009
I have tried this as well but twrp boots up for a 2-3 sec & then phobe reboots to system again..
With fastboot boot recovery.img, same results are seen

which ROM do you have installed?
There is a chance to need to flash an original recovery (you can find it in original 8.1 ROM from Nubia), than boot in recovery and erase cache and data (IT WILL ERASE ALSO INTERNAL MEMORY!...SO BACK UP) and than unlcok bootloader, flash TWRP, flash ROM, flash bluespark boot.img

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I just installed new rom (esports version 1.6 cn android pie and before I was coming from global rom v1.09 - android 8.1.1), and its all success. But, now I want to go to twrp to install magisk and gapps, whenever I go to recovery it shows TWRP ver blablabla... after that it goes blank... even if I try to update zip through the os itself it will always go to TWRP which is showing blank after logo...., so I'm thinking using the stock recovery now. I'm a bit stuck... :crying: Thanks
    That's the main issue. The TWRP kernel hasn't been updated to pie yet. So you are having that issue. Flash stock recovery and just use USB otg. Yes USB otg option is there in the official recovery to flash the update.zip file. I would suggest you to flash back 8.1.1 only. Even the treble support Isnt there for us on pie. So better flash back global ROM 8.1.1. and gsi don't even boot don't bother to ping phhusun. We are doomed lol.
    On your device, go into Settings -> About and find the Build Number and tap on it 7 times to enable developer settings. Press back and go into Developer Options and enable OEM unlocking.

unlock bootloader and flash twrp

Code:

Code:

download
    https://drive.google.com/open?id=1VzUS999ZS_yc6GtcKngA6GrlTpOZp2P5

Sources
    https://github.com/youyim123/android_device_nubia_nx609j
    Came up in Chinese, but everything is working after changing the language setting over. Thanks.
    Hello, have you visited my video link? There, there is different links in the description that you can find the recovery I used. It's long time ago and maybe is actualliced now.

When i try to reboot in twrp it boots into recovery for 2-3 sec and then again reboots to system