FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

REDMEXTREME - PA BASED REDMI 1S ROM

139 posts
Thanks Meter: 169

By doylefermi, Senior Member on 10th December 2014, 01:14 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from doylefermi: Here SatySatsZ proudly presents you the RedMeXtreme ROM for your Redmi 1s device
Features:

Lollipop Framework
All the Layouts are made as Lollipop

No Heating Problem
Always the Heat lies Below 35 for Normal Usage Like Whatsapping + Music + Browsing..Heat goes above 35 only when you put the Charge with Wifi turned On..

Excellent Battery Management
With Wifi Turned on from 100-1 for 7 hrs The Device managed to last for 6 hr 45m (Heavy usage)
With 2G Enabled from 100-1 it Lasts for 7hr 30m (heavy).
The Minimum Screen Time 6Hrs is Guranteed with Wifi or H+
My ROM Testers were able to get more than that I described here...Someone with 2G lasts for 8hr 52m(whatsapp+browsing)

Swapped Memory
Never feel that our Device has Low RAM... because the Framework is made to Manage correctly and always you will have 150MB free and the Swap is Enabled for 300MB..When You play immensive Games like GTA the Swap will give you the hand

Sony Apps
Updated Walkman,Movies,Album

Dolby + Viper4Android
Audio Engine (This is the Best Combination)

Patched Adreno Drivers
along with GLTools to Maximize the Gaming Performance and Unleash the Frames by Reducing the Resolution of the Games.!

Flat Style UI,Auto-tint Keyboard

Install Custom Fonts as Anything

SuperSU
SuperUser will be no more and it is Replaced by SuperSU

AM/PM Clock Fix(Not with Xposed),Multi-Window Mod,OPO camera,GApps and lots more....

PowerAlgorithms and Profiles
Some the PowerAlgorithms and Profiles are edited inside the Framework To Maximize the Battery and Many Patches are done..

Download & Flashing Procedure: (Never omit any Steps inbetween)
DOWNLOAD ROM
DOWNLOAD GMS_FIX
DOWNLOAD PatchFix
  1. Flash TWRP Recovery
  2. Take a Backup using TWRP
  3. If u used TitaniumBackup before then You must Rename the TitaniumBackup folder in your internal memory to someother name like titaniumold
  4. Once You done these Now enter into Recovery and Select wipe-Advanced Wipe
  5. Wipe Data,Cache,Dalvik-cache,System
  6. Now Restart your Recovery(Must Reboot)
  7. Now Select the ROM Zip and add more zips and select GMS_Fix.zip and add more zips and select patchfix2.zip and then Swipe to flash..
  8. Once You Done up to this Reboot System
  9. Wait until it Loads and after that SuperSU asks Update binary and select Normal (Not Twrp/cwm method).once it done Reboot Again to set the Su binaries get installed..
  10. Now launch Titanium Backup and Select Backup/Restore tab and Press Options-BatchActions-Restore All apps with Data(its not ur Data..its all my Tweak Packs) and Press Greentick in TopRight Corner..

if You want Flat Style Ui and Auto-Tint Keyboard then launch Settings-Xposed Installer-Install/Update to install framework and restart.. and see the Flat UI..

Note: until all sync is done you may feel that the device is laggy..once you synced the contacts and all other simply do this Settings-Data Usage-Options-untick AutoSync

Don't Ever edit the SetCPU Profiles and Never Greenify it because SetCPU is the Major part and Made to Work with RedMeXtreme Framework..If U feel laggy in any of ur apps then add ur app into the MiDrain Defender Profile as Shown....

For Gaming I Have not Created the Profile and included..if you are an avid Gamer then I suggest you to Setup the Profile with max freq 1305mhz as Shown below...

Tips

1. Calibrate Battery Whenever u r Charging..
To do..Drain Your battery to 1% after that charge till 100% and then Goto Settings-Battery Calibration-Calibrate Battery..Unplug Charger.once you done Reboot Your Phone and now you may lost 2-3% again put charger and reach to 100% and after that just unplug charger and use as normal

2. Untick Prevent Accidental Wakeup in Display Settings otherwise it will always turns on proximity and you will lose some Juice

3. Add-On
Viper Kernals Convolver Included in the ROM..Use it with Viper4Android
For Best Audio Clarity without Draining Battery When it asks you to Install Driver. Select High Audio Quality not with Super Audio Quality
and then Enable Master Control in Speaker Tab and Set the equalizer as the given mod and Enable convolver and set Xperia's ClearAudio + after that You will have Nice Speaker Sound without any Distortion Bass

Enable or Disable on-Screen Navigation Bar

For Enable Download
http://www.mediafire.com/download/sb...Bar_RedMeX.zip

Any Comments..? Ask here and You can Whatsapp Me using the Number,which you can see while Flashing ROM..
If You Like to Thank and Take Part in RedMeXtreme Developer Team then..

+1 me on G+ as Your Friend

Like our FB Page.. and
Join in this Fb Group : Xiaomi Redmi 1s Extreme Development
and I would like To Mention Mr.DoyleFermifor his Awesome Support and his ideas to Solve Bugs(Posting on the behalf of the original developer)

Thank You..!

Thanks To:

The ParanoidAndroid Team for PABeta6
The CyanogenMod Team for CM12 frameworks

XDA:DevDB Information
RedMeXtreme, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 1S

Contributors
doylefermi, sathishtony
Source Code: http://techinsider2k.blogspot.in/201...sed-redmi.html

ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
Based On: PA Beta 6

Version Information

Created 2014-12-10
Last Updated 2015-04-13
The Following 40 Users Say Thank You to doylefermi For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift doylefermi Ad-Free

10th December 2014, 01:14 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member

More
Reserved
10th December 2014, 01:14 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Reserved
10th December 2014, 01:47 AM |#4  
Flag Kannur
Thanks Meter: 232

More
Credit should go to Kra1o5,jsevi63 and Dark_Nightmare

Consider you are using their work as base !
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SH3H1 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift SH3H1 Ad-Free
10th December 2014, 02:11 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Awesome work sh3h1 bro.... Rom runs buttery smoothy n battery backup no words for it
10th December 2014, 02:46 AM |#6  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Wow new rom for our device should try soon

Sent from my HM 1S using XDA Free mobile app
10th December 2014, 03:54 AM |#7  
Flag Surabaya, Indonesia
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Battery life seems promising, but is this rom have about the same ram management as the original PA rom?
Because you know, this rom using FS module and stuff (seems more ram hungry)
The Following User Says Thank You to GoPogoOreo! For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift GoPogoOreo! Ad-Free
10th December 2014, 04:09 AM |#8  
Flag JAKARTA
Thanks Meter: 83

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoPogoOreo!

Battery life seems promising, but is this rom have about the same ram management as the original PA rom?
Because you know, this rom using FS module and stuff (seems more ram hungry)

yeah, how about the ram management? i want to ask about it too.
im downloading it now, 30 minutes for 381mb.

381mb? its bigger than any other cm11 rom, not just bigger, it's the biggest size of cm11 rom for our r1s. want to see what is the differences between this one with CrDroid
10th December 2014, 04:12 AM |#9  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
Cant download it from mediafire using uc browser need to enter captcha password but uc cant show the captcha (pc is not usable so i need to used phone)

Edit: downloading using adm

Sent from my HM 1S using XDA Free mobile app
10th December 2014, 04:26 AM |#10  
Flag ranchi
Thanks Meter: 37

More
awesome rom bro i like ur work....
10th December 2014, 04:53 AM |#11  
Flag hyderabad
Thanks Meter: 119

Donate to Me
More
Thumbs up simply superb
Bro im pretty impressed with such battery life .... How did you do it..... Awesome work .... Did you do it with any mod .... I doubted that this phone has a capability to give that battery but you made it possible bro ... You are awesome.... how did you do it bro?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)