All the firmwares, custom ROMs, official firmware updates, mods and tools mentioned here belong to their respective developers/owners. You will be doing everything at your own risk. We nor the developers cannot be held responsible if you end up damaging or bricking your device.
MoKee OpenSource is based on the Google AOSP. We update our source code frequently to keep up with the latest development, and not forgetting to merge in special features of our own at the same time.
A small group of people from around the world who are interested in Android launched this project on the 12th of December 2012, and is committed to make this ROM better and better. Like most contributors of open source projects (Omni, CyanogenMod, Slim AOSPA etc), we are doing all these in our free time as our passion...
- ListView animations
- Multi window
- Calendar - with lunar and solar calenders
- Lunar calendar in lock screen
- Task switching sidebar in recent apps (the list will increase if you install supported apps)
- Bulk SMS recipients
- Adjustable SMS font size
- SMS sending delay
- Smart dialing
- Speed dialing
- IP dialing
- Custom carrier name
- Network speed in status bar (upload and download!)
- Built in timer in Apollo - determine when to stop playing music
- MoKee Setup Wizard
- Active Display
- Adjustable navigation bar height
- Unique Power Saver functions!
- Custom screen off animations
- Customizable recent apps shorcuts
- Lockscreen notifications
- Working CM11 theme engine
- Many more! Since we are constantly adding new features, see changelogs to keep updated!
MoKee Gapps (latest):
MoKee Gapps (full list):
1. Wipe data/factory reset
2. Format /system
3. Flash ROM
4. Flash MoKee Gapps
- MoKee Developers: https://github.com/orgs/MoKee/members
- Koush for open-sourced SuperUser
- Slim Roms
- last but not the least; armani-dev (fefifofum, Kra1o5) for the awesome work on CM11
MoKee OpenSource Project for armani, ROM for the Xiaomi Redmi 1S
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: CyanogenMod
Last Updated 2014-10-16