Gaming on LineageOS 14.1

Search This thread
S

System_Dilemma

Hi ... I am using LingerOS on redmi 1s & I never found any issue on gaming , although there is a bit heating issue but its not severe :good:
I'm experiencing severe lag on graphics intensive games (Asphalt 8, even N.O.V.A:Legacy). I'm on stock kernel and even if I'm running at 1.6 Ghz, the game still stutters. N.O.V.A is a really lightweight game and still has too much delay and stutters. I haven't tried other graphics intensive games, although I think all of them would be the same.

RK@123

Jun 22, 2017
I'm experiencing severe lag on graphics intensive games (Asphalt 8, even N.O.V.A:Legacy). I'm on stock kernel and even if I'm running at 1.6 Ghz, the game still stutters. N.O.V.A is a really lightweight game and still has too much delay and stutters. I haven't tried other graphics intensive games, although I think all of them would be the same.
Try wiping cache data and clearing internal storage almost 2 GB should be free ...

RK@123

Jun 22, 2017
You can also try FolderMount(app in play store) to move apps to external storage if your device is rooted . If you have LingerOS ROM it should be pre-rooted... This may help

Viral1996

Jan 8, 2016
Gaming on redmi 1s is not a good idea the only heavy game i was able to run was real racing 3 at low graphic.For some reason games loke asphalt 8 and nova legacy gaved fc and never started since few months and its a device problem as it doesn't launch even on stock rom even after having 2 gb of free space.I would suggest games like traffic racer and traffic rider which run perfectly

S

System_Dilemma

Gaming on redmi 1s is not a good idea the only heavy game i was able to run was real racing 3 at low graphic.For some reason games loke asphalt 8 and nova legacy gaved fc and never started since few months and its a device problem as it doesn't launch even on stock rom even after having 2 gb of free space.I would suggest games like traffic racer and traffic rider which run perfectly
So basically, it is the phones fault?

S

System_Dilemma

Yup or may be game developer because nova legacy is a low end game but still its doesn't start and games like gangster vegas and real racing are playable at low graphic with few hiccups but asphalt 8 would start but fc on launching race events
Is it even like that in stock MIUI ROMs?