Short Credit list:
(more people here:Github
Short Feature list:
- Armani Devs (@jsevi83 and @Kra1o5) for initial device bring-up
- Anybody who has unselfishly helped me in anyway(through donations, testing, promotions and moral support)
(Full feature list including Developmental Goals are on Github
A Few Notes:
- Basic Governors(I won't add Ripoffs, Ondemand is in continuous development to give you a balance between savings and performance)
- Built using my own GCC 4.8.x/4.9.x/5.1.x Toolchain built across the standards of Google's own Toolchain..
- Simple and no fancy stuff..(more does not guarantee it's better)
- Uses a simple free and user friendly application called Synapse by @AndreiLux for configuration purposes(slightly adding more functionality)
Be advised that this kernel is best used "As is" i do want to prohibit the use of scripts that they say "enhances performance and battery" just use the kernel as it is..everything is managed automatically by the kernel and rest assured continuous innovations are en-route.
I would like to express my sincerest gratitude by saying thank you and a continued commitment to get things better on this device via what i do best..kernels..
And these individuals who are generously helping me fund the device, deserve the same credit for that whole-hearted effort in doing so..(they come in no particular order)
- Praveen Kumar
- Amit Painter
- Jagdish Shirsat
My sincerest Thanks!!(once again)
Current Piggy Bank: 59
According to testers/users feedback the Kernel works on the FOLLOWING ROMS(tested)
- CyanogenMod 11(Stable)
- PAC ROM(Stable)
- CR Droid(Stable)
- Carbon(Stable as reported by one User and Tester)
- Any ROM based on Armani Devs sources
The list will grow as soon as Testers/Users can provide means and ways to make this compatible with everything..
All you need to know about TA-MOD