FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[KERNEL][GCC5.2][TA-MOD] Xcelerate [MIUI|KK|LP][Synapse][Updated:SAYONARA]

2,321 posts
Thanks Meter: 12,834

Thread Closed Email Thread

**Snapdragon™ is a registered trademark owned by Qualcomm Technologies Inc.
**Synapse™ is a registered trademark owned by @Andreilux
**(v1)Xcelerate Logo™ is created by @fareed_extreme
**(v2)Xcelerate Logo™ is created by @Sharan Narayan
**(v3)Xcelerate Logo™ is created by @JeGuina

XDA:DevDB Information
Xcelerate Custom Kernel, Kernel for the Xiaomi Redmi 1S

Contributors
kairi_zeroblade
Source Code: https://github.com/zeroblade1984/Xiaomi-MSM8226

Kernel Special Features: Good Battery life, Thermal Engine, Custom Hotplug, Xiaomi KCAL control

Version Information
Current Stable Version: Production build 24
Stable Release Date: 2015-12-18

Created 2015-01-12
Last Updated 2015-12-18
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2015-01-11.png
Views:	55294
Size:	50.0 KB
ID:	3110714  
The Following 250 Users Say Thank You to kairi_zeroblade For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kairi_zeroblade Ad-Free

12th January 2015, 01:55 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Reserved
Short Credit list:
(more people here:Github)
  • Armani Devs (@jsevi83 and @Kra1o5) for initial device bring-up
  • Anybody who has unselfishly helped me in anyway(through donations, testing, promotions and moral support)

Short Feature list:
(Full feature list including Developmental Goals are on Github)
  • Basic Governors(I won't add Ripoffs, Ondemand is in continuous development to give you a balance between savings and performance)
  • Built using my own GCC 4.8.x/4.9.x/5.1.x Toolchain built across the standards of Google's own Toolchain..
  • Simple and no fancy stuff..(more does not guarantee it's better)
  • Uses a simple free and user friendly application called Synapse by @AndreiLux for configuration purposes(slightly adding more functionality)

A Few Notes:
Be advised that this kernel is best used "As is" i do want to prohibit the use of scripts that they say "enhances performance and battery" just use the kernel as it is..everything is managed automatically by the kernel and rest assured continuous innovations are en-route.

Supporters:
I would like to express my sincerest gratitude by saying thank you and a continued commitment to get things better on this device via what i do best..kernels..

And these individuals who are generously helping me fund the device, deserve the same credit for that whole-hearted effort in doing so..(they come in no particular order)
  • Praveen Kumar
  • Amit Painter
  • Jagdish Shirsat

My sincerest Thanks!!(once again)

Current Piggy Bank: 59$

Compatibility list:
According to testers/users feedback the Kernel works on the FOLLOWING ROMS(tested)
  • CyanogenMod 11(Stable)
  • PAC ROM(Stable)
  • CR Droid(Stable)
  • Carbon(Stable as reported by one User and Tester)
  • Any ROM based on Armani Devs sources

The list will grow as soon as Testers/Users can provide means and ways to make this compatible with everything..

All you need to know about TA-MOD
The Following 104 Users Say Thank You to kairi_zeroblade For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kairi_zeroblade Ad-Free
12th January 2015, 01:55 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Reserved
Grab user banners here:

The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to kairi_zeroblade For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kairi_zeroblade Ad-Free
12th January 2015, 02:10 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 655

More
Xiomi is in for a real treat! Good to see!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to myrigon For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift myrigon Ad-Free
12th January 2015, 02:16 AM |#5  
Flag Mumbai
Thanks Meter: 158

More
Good to see one more kernel..
Thanx...I am the first to try your work...downloading...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fap4k For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Fap4k Ad-Free
12th January 2015, 02:19 AM |#6  
Flag Calamba
Thanks Meter: 487

More
The Governor and Scheduler rosters are also part of the features as well as the Toolchain used to build this Kernel, they should be visible at the OP. Thanks, will try this as soon as I get to a power source.
12th January 2015, 02:25 AM |#7  
Flag Philippines
Thanks Meter: 137

More
I can't see the kernel features in post 1?

Sent from my HM 1S
The Following User Says Thank You to xylu For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift xylu Ad-Free
12th January 2015, 02:30 AM |#8  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gummie

The Governor and Scheduler rosters are also part of the features as well as the Toolchain used to build this Kernel, they should be visible at the OP. Thanks, will try this as soon as I get to a power source.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xylu

I can't see the kernel features in post 1?

Sent from my HM 1S

kindly click links on OP they should lead you to my Github where a full WIKI of what you are asking are located and can be found..I don't usually enjoy posting long OP's..

I am also not fond of alot of cpu governors that are ripoffs..i just try to optimize Ondemand to my liking..if you have doubts on my statement read over this thread..also the last few pages were a milestone..

i have added a screenshot of last night's last beta test..

Quote:
Originally Posted by myrigon

Xiomi is in for a real treat! Good to see!

Yeah for sure these guys are gonna love it.. they are in for one hell of a ride..

EDIT: wake gestures is a WIP as i am trying to clean some stuff out..all your other requests like Voltage control are WIP(we have already have this working on Desire 816 test kernel just a few minor stuff needs to be worked out..also this change needs a DT edit and unfortunately using the DT's supplied by Xiaomi, the device does not bootup..without the proper DT's the voltage control won't work unless someone would like to collaborate with me on this..the same thing goes for GPU and CPU Overclocking..)
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to kairi_zeroblade For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kairi_zeroblade Ad-Free
12th January 2015, 02:32 AM |#9  
Flag Calamba
Thanks Meter: 487

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kairi_zeroblade

kindly click links on OP they should lead you to my Github where a full WIKI of what you are asking are located and can be found..I don't usually enjoy posting long OP's..

i have added a screenshot of last night's last beta test..

Yeah, I know and already read the whole thing but I also didn't see the Governor and Schedulers there. It's just that some people would really appreciate to see what they are dealing with first hand. Links to changelog is also good just for others to keep on tabs. You also have that "Features:" thingy so I thought you would put something there.
The Following User Says Thank You to gummie For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift gummie Ad-Free
12th January 2015, 03:39 AM |#10  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 35

More
May I flash this kernel on stock ROM? I don't see any explanation about this on faq. Thanks
12th January 2015, 03:43 AM |#11  
Flag Chennai
Thanks Meter: 333

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by anangnovi

May I flash this kernel on stock ROM? I don't see any explanation about this on faq. Thanks

Currently the kernel is tested only on CM11 R15...You can give a try but not sure whether it will work...
The Following User Says Thank You to praveen7682 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift praveen7682 Ad-Free
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread