STOCK | RECOVERY | How To Flash Mi-Recovery 2.0.1 | REDMI 1s [ARMANI]

Search This thread

ANKIT RAWAT

May 25, 2014
How To Flash Mi-Recovery 2.0.1

1.jpg

Requirements: Xiaomi Redmi 1S WCDMA with a SD card inserted.

1. Download the file signed_stock_recovery_update.zip. (9.75 MB)

2. Transfer the downloaded .zip file to the root directory of your SD card.

3. Reboot into CWM recovery – To do so, go to Updater app, press menu button and then click “Reboot to recovery mode”. Alternatively, power off the phone and then press “Power + volume up” button simultaneously to boot into recovery mode.

4. Select ‘Install zip’ > ‘choose zip from sdcard’ and then choose ‘signed_stock_recovery_update.zip’ file and install it.

Now go back and Reboot your phone by selecting ‘reboot system now’. That’s it!

~ Next time you reboot into recovery, you will find the Stock Mi-Recovery 2.0.1. You’ll now be able to install OTA updates normally. Hope you found this post useful.

Update – Apparently, OTA updates can be installed even if you’ve CWM recovery installed on Redmi 1S. You can choose ‘Yes – Disable recovery flash’ option in CWM during OTA update installation, to prevent the update from flashing stock recovery on boot.

If you can provide me mirrors, You are welcome!

PRESS THANKS BUTTON TO APPRECIATE MY WORK
BUY ME A DRINK

arrow-hand.png

Last edited:

arunal_123

Oct 2, 2012
Because this is stock redmi 1s recovery.
If you flash it in your device, you would probably end up having a paper weight.

Never flash a ROM or kernel that isn't made up for your device.
Unless and until you really want to take a risk.
Our recommendation, search for your respective device thread/section.

This is only and only meant for Redmi 1s.

nuplix

Apr 18, 2014
Because this is stock redmi 1s recovery.
If you flash it in your device, you would probably end up having a paper weight.

Never flash a ROM or kernel that isn't made up for your device.
Unless and until you really want to take a risk.
Our recommendation, search for your respective device thread/section.

This is only and only meant for Redmi 1s.

Mmm ... that makes sense. The reason I asked this question is because I flashed MIUI ROM on Lenovo K3, so I thought to flash MI Recovery too. I hope someone would come up with that too.

Tslingshot

Jan 2, 2016
Can you advice where to get recovery installation for xiaomi mipad 2?

My xiaomi mipad2 stuck in boot loader loop, continuously backlight lit and unlit. Vol up + power cannot get into mi recovery. Vol dn + power goes into flashboot. I install cwm recovery for mipad and it shows "boot loader error code 02", saying recovery console image failed to recognized or is corrupted. Please advice. Can anyone tell me where to download cwm recovery for mipad2? Thanks in advance

Nike Lee

Dec 16, 2017
Can I flash mi max 2 with stock recovery 2.0.1 ? My device is currently in bootloop and can only do flashboot & recovery 3.0 (which has less features than 2.0.1)

Nike Lee

Dec 16, 2017
am looking for similar option to downgrade my mi max 2 recovery 3.0 to recovery 2.0.1
Will this work for MM2 ? If not , pls point me to the relevant links..thks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How To Flash Mi-Recovery 2.0.1

1.jpg

Requirements: Xiaomi Redmi 1S WCDMA with a SD card inserted.

1. Download the file signed_stock_recovery_update.zip. (9.75 MB)

2. Transfer the downloaded .zip file to the root directory of your SD card.

3. Reboot into CWM recovery – To do so, go to Updater app, press menu button and then click “Reboot to recovery mode”. Alternatively, power off the phone and then press “Power + volume up” button simultaneously to boot into recovery mode.

4. Select ‘Install zip’ > ‘choose zip from sdcard’ and then choose ‘signed_stock_recovery_update.zip’ file and install it.

Now go back and Reboot your phone by selecting ‘reboot system now’. That’s it!

~ Next time you reboot into recovery, you will find the Stock Mi-Recovery 2.0.1. You’ll now be able to install OTA updates normally. Hope you found this post useful.

Update – Apparently, OTA updates can be installed even if you’ve CWM recovery installed on Redmi 1S. You can choose ‘Yes – Disable recovery flash’ option in CWM during OTA update installation, to prevent the update from flashing stock recovery on boot.

If you can provide me mirrors, You are welcome!

PRESS THANKS BUTTON TO APPRECIATE MY WORK
    BUY ME A DRINK

arrow-hand.png
    Upload somewhere else

Bro i cant download from here , they ask me to sign in and all.. upload somewhere else please :)