/* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, dead cats, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. * YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will break it! :P * Act accordingly */
The source code for CyanogenMod is available in the CyanogenMod Github repo. And if you would like to contribute to CyanogenMod, please visit our Gerrit Code Review. You can also view the Changelog for a full list of changes & features.
This thread is for CyanogenMod 13.0 opensource builds for Wingtech WT88047, marketed as Redmi 2 by Xiaomi (but I'm not sure this company really exist). The following will not be supported in this thread:
- Custom Kernels
- Modified system files
Comprehensive installation instructions for CM on Wingtech WT88047 can be found on the CyanogenMod Wiki: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Install_CM_for_rendang
Experience issues? Please provide the following info:
- If the device was hard reboot, please provide the file "/sys/fs/pstore/console-ramoops".
- If the device was soft reboot or is "bootlooping", please run a logcat and provide the full output.
- Please use Pastebin when possible.
Official build: https://download.cyanogenmod.org/?device=wt88047
Google Drive: https://goo.gl/zhGZjQ
EmfoxZhou's build: https://goo.gl/iQNZjC
Stock CM or TWRP recovery: https://goo.gl/cDJQXI
TWRP source: https://github.com/kumajaya/android_bootable_recovery
Open GApps ARM - 6.0 - Micro: http://opengapps.org/
I would like to thank everyone involved in helping with testing, coding, debugging & documenting! Enjoy!
Both back and front still picture camera not working Sound out from both speaker and headset if headset already connected on a reboot Before get locked, hardware GPS disturbing network location service
- Use VOL UP + VOL DOWN + POWER button to enter recovery mode
- If you experiencing a random freeze, tell me your MMC type. You can check it using "dmesg | grep mmcblk0" command as root or use SD Insight app by HumanLogic. Known chip in Redmi 2 variant:
- Redmi 2 8 GB:
- H8G2d 7.28 GiB - Hynix - inside my Redmi 2, no freeze
- QN1SMB 7.28 GiB - Samsung
- P1J95K 7.29 GiB - Numonyx Micron - reported random freeze
- Redmi 2 16 GB:
- HAG2e 14.6 GiB - Hynix
- R1J96N 14.6 GiB - Numonyx Micron
- Redmi 2 8 GB:
- Experienced low benchmark result? Check https://github.com/kumajaya/android_...155928069b64fe For benchmark oriented user, you can edit /system/build.prop, boot to recovery to clear dalvik-cache, and reboot.
This ROM not compatible to the new Lollipop bootloader. Please check post #3 how to restore back KitKat bootloader (at your own risk!).Build 20160624 and newer compatible to both KitKat and Lollipop bootloader.
- Don't set preferred network type to LTE only, some network service not working on LTE carrier and switching to GSM carrier needed
ketut.kumajaya (rebased someone else kernel to Cyanogen's MSM8916 kernel in 5 days continues hacking, rendang device tree changes, rendang vendor blobs changes, fix, fix, fix, etc), someone else (initial open source kernel for stock KitKat ROM), @zwliew (initial device tree reference, kernel fix contribution)
- Device tree: https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andro...ngtech_wt88047
- Kernel source: https://github.com/CyanogenMod/andro...ngtech_msm8916
- Vendor blobs: https://github.com/TheMuppets/propri...endor_wingtech
If you're going to reuse our work, which we're doing for free, be fair and give proper credits.
This is the only payment we're really demanding and we deserve it to be mentioned because of the countless hours we've put into this project.
Open-Source doesn't meant Out-of-Respect!!!
If you want to donate a few bucks for the work we're doing in our freetime:
ROM OS Version: 6.0.x Marshmallow
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.10.x
Based On: CyanogenMod
Last Updated 2016-01-25