Sim card not working in Redmi 2(1 gb ram- 8 gb Rom)

Search This thread

Nikhil!

May 24, 2018
Hello,
I am have redmi 2 mobile but no sim is working in it also I want to use VoLTE in it. Will someone provide ROM compatible with it?

nk1336

Jul 27, 2016
Hello,
I am have redmi 2 mobile but no sim is working in it also I want to use VoLTE in it. Will someone provide ROM compatible with it?

hii Nikhil , you didn't mentioned why your sim cards stopped working on your mobile but I assume that flashing of unsupported custom rom might have done this to your phone because I have also experienced this problem (but not both sims.my 2nd sim stopped working) due to flashing wrong rom. after searching many threads and after trying many ROMs I recovered my phone from the problem and I have written a short explanation about it in MIUI forum .I am providing the link to that thread you can refer to that through this link

Nikhil!

May 24, 2018
Yes, I flashed my phone 2 times. Then this problem started. Thank you for sharing link but will it work for 1gb ram model?

Nikhil!

May 24, 2018
I flashed with 7.5.2.0 but phone is not detecting sim and also phone is restarting automatically.