Yesterday i flashed miui LP on my Redmi 2 Prime. In the evening i tried to flash the miui KK with fastboot rom. But ended up with unspecified error . I tried many things but no luck. Then i followed direct method and that worked. Following is the procedure.
1. This will erase all your data and internal storage so better you backup them first.
2. I'm not responsible if anything goes wrong with your device.
1. Minimal ADB and Fastboot
2. Fastboot rom
3. Mi Pc Suite (for drivers, you can skip if already installed drivers)
1. Install Mi Pc Suite.
2. Install Minimal ADB and Fastboot.
3. Extract fastboot rom anywhere.
4. Copy all the files from images folder to the directory where Minimal ADB And fastboot is installed.
for example C:\Program Files (x86)\Minimal ADB and Fastboot
1. Connect your phone to pc in fastboot mode,
your Pc will install some drivers automatically.
2. Go to Minimal ADB and Fastboot directory .
3. Hold shift and right click.
4. Click open command window here.
5. Enter fastboot devices command.
If you see your device name in list of devices attached in command window then your good to go.
6. Now enter the following commands given below one by one in sequence.
fastboot flash partition gpt_both0.bin
fastboot flash tz tz.mbn
fastboot flash sbl1 sbl1.mbn
fastboot flash rpm rpm.mbn
fastboot flash aboot emmc_appsboot.mbn
fastboot flash hyp hyp.mbn
fastboot flash tzbak tz.mbn
fastboot flash sbl1bak sbl1.mbn
fastboot flash rpmbak rpm.mbn
fastboot flash abootbak emmc_appsboot.mbn
fastboot flash hypbak hyp.mbn
fastboot erase boot
fastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin
fastboot flash system system.img
fastboot flash cache cache.img
fastboot flash userdata userdata.img
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
fastboot flash boot boot.img
fastboot flash persist persist.img
fastboot flash sec sec.dat
fastboot flash splash splash.img
Simply put Flash All.bat (Attached Bellow) in Minimal ADB and Fastboot directory and double click on it (No need to enter those commands). Your Devices will reboot automatically when flashing done.